Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

DallasMavericks (48-23) VS. Philadelphia 76ers (35-36)

Friday April 1, 2005
7:00ET/6:00CT
Wachovia Center Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Starting Lineups​

Bench Players​

Don't know for sure about Mckie but I assume he starts because Webber is out for this game. If that's not true I can edit it out.Dampier MAY be back for this game :banana:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Beware the Sixers, AI can really burn you no matter how good he the opponent. However, if what you sayabout CWebb is true, then no one will be stopping Dirk full-stop. We should flatten them really, with Damp's return and all we just have to many options, I don't think even AI could do much about about to stop us winning unless he pulls out a firearm of some sort :rocket:. Mavs will pull this one out and go perfect on this EC trip, Mavs win 109-94.

·
Registered
172 Posts
With or Without Webber,This should be an easy win Mavs 112-93
:banana:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Philly has not been hot at all lately, and their defense isn't even close to being good enough to stop the Mavs.

Mavs - 101
Philly - 92

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
No C-Webb and AI struggggling, Mavs should take this one if they don't over look this game.

Mavs- 110
76ers- 90

·
Registered
955 Posts
Dont get so happy my fellow mavs fans. You may never know. JET and Howard got their hands full with Korver and Iverson. Korver can light it up there in the 3 point lane anytime. Anyways...

113-100 mavz win

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I do not think any Mavs fan will overlook this game. We lost earlier in the year to this team w/o there best player and it was a home. But I do not think Avery will let this team overlook them and if we get off to a fast start. I think Dallas will take care of them. If not, Philly will hang in there and it will be tight.

·
Registered
31 Posts
The mavericks will def not over look this team again. Even with the tough defensive matchup with AI the mavericks will win this one 101-95. Webber is out but then so was AI the last time so we shouldn't get to cocky.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Tristan said:
Dont get so happy my fellow mavs fans. You may never know. JET and Howard got their hands full with Korver and Iverson. Korver can light it up there in the 3 point lane anytime. Anyways...

113-100 mavz win
I agree over AI and Korver lighting up the scoreboards, but, can Harris handle AI tonight?
AI is quick, definately a handfull for any team. I love this PG matchup, good practice for the guys.

We should win this game. We definately do not need lapses in energy, rebounding, and defense. Who, besides Dirk, has high scores in this game?
I say Stack and Howard.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Mavs 107
Sixers 92

I am hoping that the loss of Webber will hurt the Sixers however the way he has been playing we would almost be better off with him in thier lineup.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Since C-Webb is out of this game it makes the Mavs job a lot easier. They need to contain Iverson and keep Iguodala off the boards. If they can set a tone early in the game should be an easy win.

Mavs - 112

Sixers - 93

1 - 20 of 33 Posts