Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Dallas Mavericks vs Charlotte Bobcats (March 20th)

1K views 38 replies 9 participants last post by  The Future7 
#1 ·
<center>

Dallas Mavericks (42-22) vs Charlotte Bobcats (12-50)

Starting Lineups:

vs.

<center>

Key Reserves

Daniels | Van Horn | Armstrong | Bradley

Hart | Caroll | Alexander | Ely

Key Matchup:

vs

</center>

Season Series
Dallas Mavericks 105-99 Charlotte Bobcats
1-0

Injured Reserve
Dallas Mavericks
Jerry Stackhouse -- Strained Right Groin
Erick Dampier -- Stress fracture in right foot
Tariq Abdul-Wahad -- Left knee tenditis
Charlotte Bobcats
Gerald Wallace -- Bruised Ribs
Kareem Rush -- Sprained left MCL
Tamar Slay -- Injured left foot

See less See more
#33 ·
Good win by the Mavs,
Dirk had a good night offensively, although he rebounded poorly.
Finley had 10 boards which was nice considering his horrific shooting night.
Bradley had a decent night with 9/10 and 4blocks.
Terry was the only productive point guard with 18/9
Josh had a good game aswell.

#34 · (Edited)
Good win by the Mavs and of all people Bradley, he realises that he needs to bring his game to the court more often. Tonight we shot our FT's very well at .926, but the 3 ball let us down again with only .214. Fin had a terrible night shooting, but at least he found another way to contribute with 10 boards and 4 assists. Great to see Pavel get a few seconds of action too, probably did the world of confidence to some garbage time. I would like to have Brevin Knight here, he is a true pass first PG and can defend quite well too. He had a double-double with 11 points and 13 assists.

Hopefully we have turned away from our recent bad form for good now with the last two wins and AJ now at the helm. Just need to get Damp and Stack back ASAP, when they do come back I think we will be clicking on all cyclinders amd make a hell of a lot of noise and stick it to the Spurs.

Reactions: soulhunter
#35 ·
aussiewill said:
Good win by the Mavs and of all people Bradley, must be right with what JonG said before that he realises that he needs to bring his game to the court more often. Tonight we shot our FT's very well at .926, but the 3 ball let us down again with only .214. Fin had a terrible night shooting, but at least he found another way to contribute with 10 boards and 4 assists. Great to see Pavel get a few seconds of action too, probably did the world of confidence to some garbage time. I would like to have Brevin Knight here, he is a true pass first PG and can defend quite well too. He had a double-double with 11 points and 13 assists.

Hopefully we have turned away from our recent bad form for good now with the last two wins and AJ now at the helm. Just need to get Damp and Stack back ASAP, when they do come back I think we will be clicking on all cyclinders amd make a hell of a lot of noise and stick it to the Spurs.
Great post

#37 ·
Congrats to AJ on his first win as head coach!

I like how the team played for the most under these conditions. The game was a lot more conventional and everyone played their role. You could already see the difference with AJ as coach. Finley with 10 rebs eventhough he didn't shoot well. Bradley had a hell of a game as the starter. Good to see Dirk get back to form with a very solid game. Hopefully this change will transfer over to a nice winning streak.

#38 ·
soulhunter_67 said:
Great post
Thanks dude :clap:

You can now have a vote for poster of the month and another rep point, you can do the same for me too if you like :biggrin: (serious).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.