Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kings @ Dallas on ABC

When these two teams get together it has to be the most entertaining basketball period. With all the so-so games lined up on national TV, this one is a must watch.

If you're not watching this game, you're missing out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,379 Posts
Why don't you Mav fans have a game thread??

Did anyone see Josh Howard cross the **** out of Bobby Jackson?? It was a sweet move, but Howard lost the ball after he got past Jackson. He should have tried to dunk it on B-Miller.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by <b>ToddMacCulloch11</b>!
Kings vs. Mavs is a fun game to watch. Both teams just give up on D and its just who can make more shots. Lots of fast breaks too, which is always entertaining.
Dallas is actually playing some consistant D... its pretty impressive. But I guess there's a 1st time for everything.




Someone shoot Tom Tolbert please....:dead:
 

·
Nobody
Joined
·
6,373 Posts
I don't really care for this matchup that much. I don't find Dallas to be nearly as much fun as they were last season. The chemistry is different... but I didn't like this matchup last season, either. The Mavericks are so one-dimensional. I would rather watch the Kings play a more versatile, complete basketball team, or at least a tougher one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by <b>Nevus</b>!
I don't really care for this matchup that much. I don't find Dallas to be nearly as much fun as they were last season. The chemistry is different... but I didn't like this matchup last season, either. The Mavericks are so one-dimensional. I would rather watch the Kings play a more versatile, complete basketball team, or at least a tougher one.
Who would you perfer to see then? And are you watching the game? If you didn't know better, you'd think Dallas could play D. They are looking far from one dementional today and in the past couple games.
 

·
Esquire
Joined
·
8,573 Posts
Originally posted by <b>C-MO 22 LD</b>!
Why don't you Mav fans have a game thread??

Did anyone see Josh Howard cross the sh*t out of Bobby Jackson?? It was a sweet move, but Howard lost the ball after he got past Jackson. He should have tried to dunk it on B-Miller.
Cuz we are too busy watching the game. DUH!! Sorry we are not the Grizz man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,243 Posts
That was a fun game to watch, though it looks like its about over now, unless Kings pull something out of their ***.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,047 Posts
Dallas would be much imrpoved with Sheed over Walker... less passing but more D, rebounding, and made shots including threes... good thing it's dead.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
955 Posts
Originally posted by <b>jokeaward</b>!
Dallas would be much imrpoved with Sheed over Walker... less passing but more D, rebounding, and made shots including threes... good thing it's dead.

If you would watch more games you would know what your talking about. Walker has fit into the system perfectly. When Nash is down, Walker is there to pick up the pace.
 

·
Nobody
Joined
·
6,373 Posts
Who would you perfer to see then? And are you watching the game? If you didn't know better, you'd think Dallas could play D. They are looking far from one dementional today and in the past couple games.
Yes, I did watch the game. The 4th quarter was great. But most of it was not that interesting.

Dallas is a one-dimensional team in the sense that they only know one way to play, and whether or not they win depends on whether or not it is working that particular night. I never see anything new when I watch Dallas.

Who would I prefer to see? Lots of other teams... Phoenix, Cleveland, San Antonio, Seattle, Utah, Denver, the Clippers... and I'll watch the Kings play anybody.

It's funny, because Seattle is a lot like Dallas. I wonder why I like them so much and not Dallas. Oh well, life is mysterious like that ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
I don't know how anyone could not have loved this game.
Jackson's dive into the stands was the funniest thing I have
ever seen. It looked like he wanted to get some points for height.

I loved the game. The back and forth, the teams who don't really play defense trying their best to do just that and of course the right team won. That always makes it fun.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
I loved this game.
It was fun to watch.
Go Antoine.
Keep proving them wrong:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
346 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Nevus</b>!


Yes, I did watch the game. The 4th quarter was great. But most of it was not that interesting.

Dallas is a one-dimensional team in the sense that they only know one way to play, and whether or not they win depends on whether or not it is working that particular night. I never see anything new when I watch Dallas.

Who would I prefer to see? Lots of other teams... Phoenix, Cleveland, San Antonio, Seattle, Utah, Denver, the Clippers... and I'll watch the Kings play anybody.

It's funny, because Seattle is a lot like Dallas. I wonder why I like them so much and not Dallas. Oh well, life is mysterious like that ;)
so you're rather watch the spurs lose to the sixers without iverson? And put up under 85 a game? It's funny how the mavs are "one dimensional" but the kings aren't. Name one post player on their team. Webber, Divac, and Miller are all shooting jumpers 90 percent of the time. jamison posts up more than ANY OF THEM. LOl you never see anything new? You're obviously a mavs HATER (just like 99 percent of this board) It's always something. The chemistry is bad. They don't play d. They don't do this they don't do that. WELL THEY MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT THEY LEAD THE LEAGUE IN HOME ATTENDANCE AND ARE RANKED IN THE TOP FIVE ON THE ROAD. I'm so sick of peeps hating on the mavs every year like the kings are just DOPE DEFENSIVELY. Like the lakers can guard the pick n roll etc etc. It's hilarious. There's 1 billion reasons why the mavs suck or aint gonna win then when MAVS FANS point out other teams faults the haters tend to disappear or try to come up with another bs opinion on why the mavs suck. 8 wins in a row. THE FIFTH HARDEST SCHEDULE in the nba so far.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
346 Posts
Originally posted by <b>lastlaugh</b>!
I don't know how anyone could not have loved this game.
Jackson's dive into the stands was the funniest thing I have
ever seen. It looked like he wanted to get some points for height.

I loved the game. The back and forth, the teams who don't really play defense trying their best to do just that and of course the right team won. That always makes it fun.
*sigh* mavs have held 4 opponents in a row under 100 points. I"m so sick of peeps who don't watch the games forming opinions about this team
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top