Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's was supposed to be rumored to happen after the 17th

Well I realize that he wasn't the greatest ( too light in the butt to guard bigger PG's, Shot extremely inconsisent etc.) but i liked his work effort and plus I can't tease my co-worker for looking like him anymore if he leaves. :D

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
He was a decent backup to atkins and seemed to be a good guy. He did not really have a spot on the roster anymore with the signing of billups. I don't see the pistons carrying 3 pg this year.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Yes, Damon is a very nice back-up point in my opinion. He'll be a good back-up for Kidd or wherever he signs. With the signing of Billups he wouldn't have gotten much time and he's asking for a multi-year contract. The Pistons can't afford to give him that as the third point guard. If we sign anymore point guards for the upcoming season I think it will be David Vanterpool.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
I heard on the radio that damon prolly will sign with the celtics. I know he did not really have a place on this team with chauncy signing but I liked that guy but now that he is a celtic..... ( I only like one former celtic that being rick carlisle)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damon sucks now LOL

I wonder how much time he is going to get playing behind Anderson and Delk. maybe he can still fire up those wild 3's for Boston:grinning:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts