Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The sixers are trying to find a Small Forward who is athletic, who can score and play defense and after thinking about he is right their on there bench. I have watched Damone play, I know he can score and he is very athletic. It is a damn shame that LArry Brown holds rookies to the bench and then they become players in other cities. Did I mention he is now a legit 6' 10. When the sixers drafted him he was 6'8 1/4. Oh well some other team I think wil snatch him up and watc him become good.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way so far he is leading the Sixers in scoring in the summer league.

·
Registered
798 Posts
ur absolutley rite man. Damone Brown has the talent to be a great player in this league. The only knock on him when he was coming out was his size, and now he has grown nearly 2 inches and his size is no longer a question. I think that Larry Brown also knows this and will use him this year more effectively.

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
Larry Brown

I don't understand why Larry Brown barely gave Damone any PT last year. Hopefully, LB plays Damone more this year. BTW, I think we need to get rid of the foul machine, Alvin Jones. :D

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Larry Brown

Originally posted by dmilesai
I don't understand why Larry Brown barely gave Damone any PT last year. Hopefully, LB plays Damone more this year. BTW, I think we need to get rid of the foul machine, Alvin Jones. :D
If we were ever to get to the finals again he would be very servicable in fouling shaq up:laugh:

·
Registered
920 Posts
I think that Alvin Jones could be a good player. He does get fouls a lot but he tried to play as energetic as he could in a limited amount of time. Neither jones nor Dalembert got any PT last year. They probably will this year because Mutombo will crumble. Watch him get 8 and 8.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts