Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: bbasok

· Registered
161 Posts
Why must people act so childish its stupid. My little sister isn't this bad and act up half as much as him......maybe he should have gone to college.....

· Registered
8,634 Posts
He needs a new change of scenery. He can be good. He's had career highs this season.

Anywhere would be good except New York.

· Banned
675 Posts
qrich1fan said:
Portland needs to trade him already, and what's with the hate? A bunch of people were saying that "Darius has finally reached his potential" before he got hurt this year, now he doesn't belong in the NBA? Wow
Nothing to do with how he plays, everything to do with how he acts. Miles is one of the most immature people in all of professional sports. He's a little baby, he's pathetic and worthless. Nobody would shed a tear if he got run over by a bus. In fact, there would likely be celebrations and a holiday in the state of Oregon.

· Registered
1,255 Posts
Chaos16 said:
Why must people act so childish its stupid. My little sister isn't this bad and act up half as much as him......maybe he should have gone to college.....

This is what happens when you don't go to college. This doesn't apply to all people but with Miles, he still hasn't grown up. He's going to have a rude awakening one day.

· Registered
2,899 Posts
He's idiotic. The Blazers need to deal him to NY as soon as the season's over. Thomas is the only GM who will give back anything of value right now.

· That'll do Pigley...
51,186 Posts
This is funny, because the Blazers should have just dealt him. The funny thing is, they might as well bite the bullet and eat his contract and let him go somewhere else.

I think many of you underestimate how many people don't want to play in Portland (Miles, Pryzbilla, Lenard).

This franchise is a mess.

Reactions: bbasok
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.