Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Originally posted by Shaqs big toe
I can't see Fizer being the player that Brand is now, let alone getting better than him.

Dev, it's your opinion and your entitled to it, but remember, everyone is entitled to their own wrong opinion. :D

LOL. I just knew this was gonna get some arguements going. OK, he may not be as good, but he will be a solid player!:yes:

BTW, SBT, do we know each other? Everyone I know either calls me Dev or Deve, so I'll stick to calling you SBT!;) :p

·
Registered
204 Posts
This whole thread is obsered. Fizer will never make it to the allstar game, the Clippers could have drafted Fizer in the draft, but they took Miles instead. You know why? Because the Clippers know that Fizer is a shi-tay player and that Darius can one day be a top five player in the league. Miles is a better scorer, rebounder, assist man, shot blocker, and defender than Fizer. AND he is more athletic and exciting. Throwing in the #2 pick for a crapy bench player (Fizer) for Darius and the 8th is a terrible deal.

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Originally posted by basketball_jesus
This whole thread is obsered. Fizer will never make it to the allstar game, the Clippers could have drafted Fizer in the draft, but they took Miles instead. You know why? Because the Clippers know that Fizer is a shi-tay player and that Darius can one day be a top five player in the league. Miles is a better scorer, rebounder, assist man, shot blocker, and defender than Fizer. AND he is more athletic and exciting. Throwing in the #2 pick for a crapy bench player (Fizer) for Darius and the 8th is a terrible deal.
Do you have a better deal in mind??? It's not even gonna happen know. Ming probably won't be drafted. Read the article posted.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Originally posted by KC
Saying that Miles is a better scorer than Fizer is a stretch.....
Miles is a more veristile scorer. He can take it to the rack, post up, take people off the dribble, score on put-backs, he can score on the fast break, and he finishes around the basket as well as anyone. Fizer can post up and that is about his whole offense.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.