Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Let's Go Streaking!
6,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thinks Darko Should be in the Rok. v.s. Soph. game not at starter but he can show his potencial. just an idea

any toughts

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
they dont pick by potential, they pick by performace. I want to see the guy play also, but by the guuidelines that they pick it, there is no way whatsoever he should be there

·
Premium Member
12,113 Posts
Originally posted by <b>wadecaroneddie</b>!
they dont pick by potential, they pick by performace. I want to see the guy play also, but by the guuidelines that they pick it, there is no way whatsoever he should be there
Then why are Heat fans complaining about Caron not being in, when he hasnt performed this year?

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
I think the NBA was dumb for not putting him in the game. It's not about rewarding the players. It's about putting the guys out there we as fans want to see. And I think most fans would love to see Darko play. I want to see what this kid can do.

At the very least they should compile all of the Darko highlights from the season and show them during halftime.

·
MVP
8,996 Posts
Originally posted by <b>futuristxen</b>!
At the very least they should compile all of the Darko highlights from the season and show them during halftime.
It won't look good on Darko's half when those highlights end 5 seconds after they started. I think he's fine with being on the lowdown right now, he knows he's a project and that is why he was drafted at the #2 pick. Darko's time will come. Just not this season.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Yeah, he's a bit of a project, but outside of Bosh, he is the best rookie big man RIGHT NOW. It's just that nobody knows it because he is sitting behind three talented 7 footers and Ben Wallace.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mike luvs KG</b>!
Yeah, he's a bit of a project, but outside of Bosh, he is the best rookie big man RIGHT NOW. It's just that nobody knows it because he is sitting behind three talented 7 footers and Ben Wallace.
Kaman-6.3ppg, 5.8rpg, 0.9blks, 45%FG
Darko-0.9ppg, 0.7rpg, 0.3blks, 33%Fg

You sure hes the 2nd best rookie big man RIGHT NOW?

·
Registered
721 Posts
But Darko isn't on the Clippers and he isn't putting up better numbers than Kaman. So he isnt the 2nd best rookie big man RIGHT NOW

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Numbers don't mean anything. Just because one guy has better stats doesn't make him a better player.

As a basketball player Darko is better.

·
Registered
721 Posts
When they both play some real minutes we will see. But you said Darko is the 2nd best rookie big man now, and you have nothing to back it up. I have stats.

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
I've never seen Kaman play but Darko I have. I'm sure MLKG HAS seen Kaman PLAY and that is what he is basing his decision on. Numbers in this case don't mean anything except Kaman plays more. Like I said, I don't know about Kaman but I know Darko is quick as hell for a big man, and has guard like finesse, plus he is massive. Those are things that the statlines don't show and besides if I played Kamans minutes even I could average more then Darko does. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Yes.

Darko would destroy Kaman. Put Darko on the Clippers and he betters those numbers.
Please stop, your giving me a headache.

No way, no how should Darko be playing in this game.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Numbers don't mean anything. Just because one guy has better stats doesn't make him a better player.

As a basketball player Darko is better.
How do you know that? Did you see all his overseas games? Or are you just basing that on the fact everyone says he's good.

Because he damn sure hasnt done anything in any game to prove otherwise. I'm sick of all this people saying Darko is so great when no one has seen him play. They are just basing that on what they read in the paper and rolling with it.

Saying he's going to be a project or you need to give him time is one thing but dont sit here and talk about how great he is when he's only played like 5 mins for the whole season, because you dont know.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KABI</b>!
I'm sure MLKG HAS seen Kaman PLAY
In fact I've been watching Kaman play since he was in high school at Tri-Unity Christian.

He's not better than Darko.

I don't look at stats, I look at basketball players, and Darko is a better one than Kaman is.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts