Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife of Pistons forward Darvin Ham was charged with assault Friday, hours after she apparently struck her 6-foot-7 husband in the head with a wine bottle.

Deneitra Ham, 28, of Rochester Hills called the Oakland County sheriff's office about 3 a.m. Friday to report that the couple had been arguing and that her husband, following the blow to his head, fell to the floor bleeding.
Weird stuff. Hope he's alright.

http://www.freep.com/sports/pistons/pnotes19e_20050319.htm

·
Banned
662 Posts
Haha ya i red that, i can't say i care all that much, seeing how he is probably one of the worst players in the NBA. But alas, i guess i hope he is ok. :raised_ey

Reactions: Petey

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Travis76 said:
Haha ya i red that, i can't say i care all that much, seeing how he is probably one of the worst players in the NBA. But alas, i guess i hope he is ok. :raised_ey
Incorrect.

But thanks for the great post.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
I guess glass-shattering skills run in the family. :)

I'm sorry I couldn't resist.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
RebelSun said:
I guess glass-shattering skills run in the family. :)

I'm sorry I couldn't resist.
Ouch!!! keep the hits above the belt...1 point deduction from the judges...

Reactions: Petey

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
How messed up is this?

jvanbusk said:
I think Darvin Ham got in trouble for domestic abuse a couple years ago. Good relationship these two have. :none:
You are absolutely correct...

January 1st, 2002.
MILWAUKEE (AP) -- Darvin Ham of the Milwaukee Bucks was arrested on what police said was suspicion of violence against his wife.

The 6-foot-7, 240-pound forward was cited on suspicion of domestic violence-battery, a misdemeanor, at about midnight Monday at a Milwaukee home, Lt. John Andrews said. Andrews was unsure who made the report and did not know the circumstances of what happened
"My wife means the world to me and I will not let one lapse in judgment overcome my love and commitment to her and to our children," he said.

Bucks GM Ernie Grunfeld said he has spoken with Ham and is confident he will take the steps needed to resolve the situation.
Darvin, fire your shrink.

Link

1 - 9 of 9 Posts