Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Darvin Ham has been getting some pretty good minutes lately, and he's really been proving something to me. He is real strong, and a pretty good defender, not to mention that the man knows how to throw it down! I really like Darvin being in the game...what does everyone else think about Darvin thus far?

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Originally posted by <b>the wall</b>!
Darvin Ham has been getting some pretty good minutes lately, and he's really been proving something to me. He is real strong, and a pretty good defender, not to mention that the man knows how to throw it down! I really like Darvin being in the game...what does everyone else think about Darvin thus far?
I've got to say he's a helluva alot better than Tremaine Fowlkes.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Re: Re: Darvin Ham...

Originally posted by <b>jvanbusk</b>!

I've got to say he's a helluva alot better than Tremaine Fowlkes.
:laugh:

In all seriousness, I like what he does out there. He knows his role (to play defense and hustle) and he does it to the best of his ability and gives 100% effort. We could've use some of that energy earlier in the year when we had all those lackluster performances.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Darvin Ham...

Originally posted by <b>DetBNyce</b>!

:laugh:

In all seriousness, I like what he does out there. He knows his role (to play defense and hustle) and he does it to the best of his ability and gives 100% effort. We could've use some of that energy earlier in the year when we had all those lackluster performances.
Yep, and he doesn't completely suck like the aforementioned.

·
Registered
427 Posts
He's been playing a lot better than I would have expected. Hopefully he can keep it up...Tremaine had a few decent games too.

Speaking of Corliss, was anyone else disgusted by how many bad shots he threw up last night? He needs to learn how to pass...When you're taking 14 shots and only scoring 10 points something must be wrong.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Originally posted by <b>fear the fro</b>!
He's been playing a lot better than I would have expected. Hopefully he can keep it up...Tremaine had a few decent games too.

Speaking of Corliss, was anyone else disgusted by how many bad shots he threw up last night? He needs to learn how to pass...When you're taking 14 shots and only scoring 10 points something must be wrong.
I don't know if it was because he was out a couple of games and he had rust, but Corliss missed way too many layups. The problem with that is that I am starting to remember other times I have said this, which means he is missing entirely too many layups.

I've given up on him passing the ball...

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Corliss, I'd assume is just trying to hard to get his groove back. He needs to let it come to him, pounding the ball inside won't help if you're covered. Let the game come to you C-Will!

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KABI</b>!
Corliss, I'd assume is just trying to hard to get his groove back. He needs to let it come to him, pounding the ball inside won't help if you're covered. Let the game come to you C-Will!
That's good advice, being overly aggressive usually means negative results in basketball.

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Thanks Brian, he is probably just trying to show that he can get out of this slump but until it comes naturally he is screwed and in a sense so are we, he did look good from what I saw last night. Well, not necessarily good, but not bad.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I've never been a large fan of Corliss or his style of game... I would still rather have JYD and his buck teeth back in Detroit than Williamson.

Give the minutes to Ham so we can see what he can do with more playing time.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Yeah, but without Corliss there is no way we would have won as many games as we did the last couple years.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KABI</b>!
Time to jack up threes Corliiss:D

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mike luvs KG</b>!
Yeah, but without Corliss there is no way we would have won as many games as we did the last couple years.
Exactly, for a season Corliss was our most efficient scorer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts