Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is this guy the coolest ever ? how the **** did he change a empty beer can into a full beer can! and who saw the one where he turned coffee into a buncha coins in a mere seconds?
hahahh i dont know how many people i have freaked out with the Balducci Levitation. where he floats... hahah its easy 2 do...
but i still cant understand some of the lingo 2 do some of his card trickz....
that jump was wack.... endurance was alright but the jump was wack...

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
david blaine rules!!! i got to see him when he was in the block of ice in times square in manhattan. i was also planning on seeing him in his last stunt (the one where he stood on that 10 story column) but i didn't get to. :(

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I am convinced David Blaine is God himself in human form. I saw the TV and he was hovering in the air. His feet were 3 inches of the ground this was OUTSIDE and he was simply chilling in the air like no big deal.

I was so amazed about that I started to practise it my self. No luck yet tho. My neighbours think im crazy ;)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol i kno how he levitates... i freak my friends out with it... heheh its fairly simple...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its a trick quarter... or he made it... he filed off the end of the quarter so it looked bent... the trick quarter is easy... same with cig through coin trick....
he juz palmed the real quarter and replaced it with his *fake* 1

1 - 10 of 10 Posts