Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sincerely, Derrick Rose
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think about these two guys?

David Harrison
Do you think he's going to declare next year? He's not dominating like people thought he would, but he's a legit 7 footer and he got game. He's nowhere to be found in the NBAdraft.net mock draft, probably he's not declaring next year. But, if he declares, I think he's a sure first rounder. mid first round, maybe?

Royal Ivey
He's not a first round talent. But a very good defender like him belongs in the NBA. He's a competitor. Any team could use a guy like him. Whre is he in the draft do you guys think?

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>RSP83</b>!
What do you guys think about these two guys?

David Harrison
Do you think he's going to declare next year? He's not dominating like people thought he would, but he's a legit 7 footer and he got game. He's nowhere to be found in the NBAdraft.net mock draft, probably he's not declaring next year. But, if he declares, I think he's a sure first rounder. mid first round, maybe?

Royal Ivey
He's not a first round talent. But a very good defender like him belongs in the NBA. He's a competitor. Any team could use a guy like him. Whre is he in the draft do you guys think?
David Harrison=Poor man's Michael Olowakandi

Royal Ivey=Poor man's Marcus taylor

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
David Harrison is the best defensive center prospect in the nation, and he could easily be better than Michael Olowakandi. He has improved his offensive game and he is a very solid rebounder and shot blocker as well.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Harrison is big and block shots. That alone will get him in the league. He kind of reminds of Brendan Haywood. Both big, athletic 7-footers. Scouts don't really like him, but Cs are rare. He will most likely be a 1st round pick whenever he comes out.

I like Ivey. I don't think he'll be drafted, but think his defense will get the attention of some NBA teams. He kind of reminds me of Charlie Bell (was that his name - of the MichState champs?).

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
David Harrison REALLY reminds me of Yinka Dare when Dare was in college playing for George Washington. Solid low post scorer, effective shot blocker, but inefficient passer. Hopefully, Harrison's future career does not play out like Dare's because I really like this kid's ability and potential.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I think Harrison will make the league and play a few years. CHRIS DUDLEY played 10 plus years, so that should tell you something about the NBA's love of 7foot plus guys. Besides the guy is in great shape and he's from Nashville, what more can you ask?

LOL, just kidding with that last part but I do think he could have a lengthy career as a backup C in the League. I dont really see him as a starter though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts