Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
complete bull****, david lee is no longer on this list?!?!?! un----believable, all these damn foreign players coming in based on potential who average a ****ty 3 or 4 points per night, when a proven talent goes unnoticed, I am speechless.....................

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Originally posted by <b>GATR4LYFE</b>!
complete bull****, david lee is no longer on this list?!?!?! un----believable, all these damn foreign players coming in based on potential who average a ****ty 3 or 4 points per night, when a proven talent goes unnoticed, I am speechless.....................

settle down gator. first of all i assume by board you mean nbadraft.net? they tend to move guys in and out depending more on whether they think they will come out as opposed to not being any good, at least thats the way i see it. paul davis of mich state has been in and out of their mocks about a half dozen times in two years. i have seen lee in other mocks around the 20-30 range. my opinion is he's a solid hardworking guy who has some skill and atlheticism. he is a little undersized for a 4 and that would probably knock him out of the lottery but he can play for my team, in a week draft like this years appears he would figure to go between 15 and 20. just my opinion.

·
Registered
151 Posts
where are you playing? the local YMCA? Who was it that hit that last shot in the FL-GA game last year to win it. Jarvis Hayes or Anthony Roberson? Laugh about that, I know I did.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Originally posted by <b>dirtysam</b>!
where are you playing? the local YMCA? Who was it that hit that last shot in the FL-GA game last year to win it. Jarvis Hayes or Anthony Roberson? Laugh about that, I know I did.
Roberson is another who wont taste the light of day in the NBA..... but don't get worked up. Those Euro leagues are semi-respectable in their own right

·
Premium Member
6,992 Posts
Originally posted by <b>JarvisHayes24</b>!

Roberson is another who wont taste the light of day in the NBA..... but don't get worked up. Those Euro leagues are semi-respectable in their own right

The level of play is above Collegeite ball that is for shore. It is probaably above NBDL and ABA ball too.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
He could likely be a solid roleplayer in the league, but seriously doubt he will be an impact player.

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
I don´t see a big future for him in the league, he could play 7 mins. off the bench somewhere, but that would be it...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
whew!

well, let me see here, last time i watched a georgia game, they were pulling one out of their *** against a weak kentucky team, and they have not one player being whispered about going to the draft, so roberson and lee and drejer and probably a few bench players will make the league before another bulldog goes........jarvis was your last for a few years to come

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Re: whew!

Originally posted by <b>GATR4LYFE</b>!
well, let me see here, last time i watched a georgia game, they were pulling one out of their *** against a weak kentucky team, and they have not one player being whispered about going to the draft, so roberson and lee and drejer and probably a few bench players will make the league before another bulldog goes........jarvis was your last for a few years to come
No fight there... it's da truth, I just don't think Lee is NBA material. Drejer and Abukar have the most NBA potential on the Gators

·
Registered
165 Posts
Gator,

A weak Kentucky team? Thats funny you got beat by VANDY!!! Lee is decent, but isnt it gonna hurt to see Matt Frieje drafted higher than Lee!

I wonder where Fitch is on the board, but there are so many Euros these days its hard for borderline NBA talent college kids to get drafted anymore.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts