Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried this on Real GM.

Indiana Trades:
Austin Croshere
Ron Mercer

Indiana Recieves :
Derrick Coleman
Eric Snow

Indiana gets an expiring contract and a veteran backup.

Philly gets two guys that can help out on offense so the scoring load doesn't have to be totally on Van Horn's and Iverson's shoulders.

Thoughts????

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If only Coleman can go one year without ****ing up chemistry too bad.

Snow is nothing special and they need to start Salmons, so where do I sign?

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They have a rookie named Salmons who fits better than Snow because he is 6'7" and can guard shooting guards while Iverson can guard the point guard.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, yeah we probably could waive Coleman. Thye only reason we want to trade for him is because of an expiring contract. He hates Reggie and would **** up chemistry. We have no use for him. So we might as well waive him after we make this trade. He would still get paid by us for one year, but next summer with his contract expiring and Reggie either retiring or taking a paycut or being renounced, we will sign Jermiane to a long term contract and go after a big free agent.

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
Philly would have a PG. Heard of Aaron McKie? Yeah he would be their point.

Croshere could really flourish there because of the lack of depth at 3/4, and Mercer would be a quality backup to Iverson, if given the PT.

As for the Pacers, why waive DC? We'd have him off the books in a year anyway so might as well use him. He'd be great up front, remember - he averaged 16 & 8 last season, he's not that bad. If you waive someone you still pay his contract, unless someone else picks him up, and not many teams are under the cap and would looove to have DC IMO... but it might work. Still a risk.

I still have a feeling the Sixers won't do this. BUT, if we add one or two second rounders and/or some cash, they just might do it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
waive him because last time i checked he was a total ******** you know what! Also last time i checked we have an all star power forward. Coleman played that game in charlotte after coming back from an injury so they got rid of him fast! I do see what your saying though why waive a player like him, but if we waive him another team might want to pick him up!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts