Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got any ideas? first of all. They would be stupid to deal Baron Davis. Secondly they would love to give you Mashburn. Who if healthy is perfect to play new york basketball.
Two guys Id like to see you land. PJ Brown and Mashburn. Brown would start at center in my opinion. Mashburn if he was healthy would actually beat Thomas out of his spot at small foward. So he would have to play PF or be traded or be the 6th man.

PJ Brown
Vin Baker (while not intoxicated)
Mashburn (while not dealing with injuries or faking them or whatever)
Allan Houston (after his recovery)
Marbury

Kurt Thomas (to be there when Baker hits the rum).
Jamal Crawford (around to rest marbury and Houston) and to eventually take over houston's job down the road. (and around incase Houston gets hurt. Shipping out maybe tim thomas and shandon anderson or something like that.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
The Knicks are not getting Baron Davis, it's just silly to think that they'll even try. They are not trading Stephon Marbury, and as to the thought that they'll trade Crawford...:rolleyes:

Unless Miami magically convinces the Hornets to take Eddie Jones and a first round pick for Baron Davis, he won't be going anywhere.

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by <b>PennyHardaway</b>

it makes no sense. id love a healthy mashburn.........but hes not.
i'm wondering if he is and has been for awhile. Just didnt want to come back and was mad at the team. Kind of like Stackhouse.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Mashburn in the Knicks would be awesome Knicks would finally have a very good SF and not an guy like Tim Thomas Marbury Houston Mashburn would be the best 1 2 3

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I would like Mashburn because he's better than TT when healthy, and people forget he's from NY.

Problem is, I don't know if he's a good fit with Marbury.

But given TT's youth, shorter contract, and Mash's injury risk, a straight up deal of TT/Mash would probably make sense.

·
Let's Go Streaking!
6,994 Posts
Originally posted by <b>nbanoitall</b>!
Got any ideas? first of all. They would be stupid to deal Baron Davis. Secondly they would love to give you Mashburn. Who if healthy is perfect to play new york basketball.
Two guys Id like to see you land. PJ Brown and Mashburn. Brown would start at center in my opinion. Mashburn if he was healthy would actually beat Thomas out of his spot at small foward. So he would have to play PF or be traded or be the 6th man.

PJ Brown
Vin Baker (while not intoxicated)
Mashburn (while not dealing with injuries or faking them or whatever)
Allan Houston (after his recovery)
Marbury

Kurt Thomas (to be there when Baker hits the rum).
Jamal Crawford (around to rest marbury and Houston) and to eventually take over houston's job down the road. (and around incase Houston gets hurt. Shipping out maybe tim thomas and shandon anderson or something like that.
:hurl: :laugh: :cthread:

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Deal with NO?

Originally posted by <b>SpeakerBoxxx</b>!

:hurl: :laugh: :cthread:
if you dont think PJ Brown and Mashburn are two guys that belong on a knicks team your crazy. They are guys you could actually get. NO isnt shipping out Magloire or Davis.
I believe Mash and Brown have one year left on their deals

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Deal with NO?

Originally posted by <b>nbanoitall</b>!

if you dont think PJ Brown and Mashburn are two guys that belong on a knicks team your crazy.
Why? They may both be near the end of their careers. Brown is 35, and Mash may retire from injury.

NO isnt shipping out Magloire or Davis.
I wouldn't think so either.

I believe Mash and Brown have one year left on their deals
Er, no, they both have three years left. Mash is owed over $30M and PJ $24M. You take 'em.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts