Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.nba.com/espanol/querido_nocioni.html

Check this feature in the Spanish page of nba.com :biggrin:

¿Tienes alguna pregunta sobre tus problemas o relaciones personales? Andrés te las puede responder.
¿No te encuetras satisfecho en tu trabajo o quieres buscar la forma de mejorar en él? Deja que Andrés sea tu guía.
Do you have any question about your personal problems or relationships? Andrés has the answers.
Aren't you satisfied at your work or do you want to improve in it? Let Andrés be your guide

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The best part of it:

Andrés Nocioni, de 24 años de edad, arribó a los Bulls luego de jugar por dos temporadas con el Tahúres Tau Cerámica Baskonia Vitoria donde obtuvo el MVP de la ABC en la temporada 2003-04, luego de ayudar a su equipo a un récord de 28-6.
Tahúres Tau Cerámica Baskonia Vitoria...wow, just...wow

The team is called Baskonia, just Baskonia, the city is Vitoria, and the sponsor is Tau (Tau Cerámica is the long name). I don't where the f.ck they got tahúres (mavericks), because European teams don't have American names, and that's just hilarious. Could you imagine the speaker introducing the team? 'and here they are, the.... TAHÚRES TAU CERÁMICA BASKONIA VITORIAAA yeah!'
And it also says he was MVP of ABC. In Spain the only ABC is a conservative newspaper read by old people, I didn't know he dominated it...
nba.com/espanol is just a waste of time.

·
Anti Monday Morning QB
6,181 Posts
Stan Van Gundy: "Andres, why did you foul my boy wonder so hard? You're just a role-playing punk!"

Andres: "My friends call me Chapu." :sfight:

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
chapu :allhail:

·
Registered
369 Posts
AMR said:
The best part of it:

Tahúres Tau Cerámica Baskonia Vitoria...wow, just...wow

The team is called Baskonia, just Baskonia, the city is Vitoria, and the sponsor is Tau (Tau Cerámica is the long name). I don't where the f.ck they got tahúres (mavericks), because European teams don't have American names, and that's just hilarious. Could you imagine the speaker introducing the team? 'and here they are, the.... TAHÚRES TAU CERÁMICA BASKONIA VITORIAAA yeah!'
And it also says he was MVP of ABC. In Spain the only ABC is a conservative newspaper read by old people, I didn't know he dominated it...
nba.com/espanol is just a waste of time.
Maybe Maverick is a reflection of Dallas's spanish roots

1 - 9 of 9 Posts