I just dont want to give up Rj VC Kidd or Kristic

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
somebody's gotta go of the three you mentioned I vote for VC at this time

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I think its easier to get back a good shooting guard and a pg than a big man for Vince nobody wants to give up a good big man

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kamaze said:
I think its easier to get back a good shooting guard and a pg than a big man for Vince nobody wants to give up a good big man
thorn has to work his magic :smilewink

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I know we aren't trading VC Im just asking who or what you would prefer realistically in a trade

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kamaze said:
I know we aren't trading VC Im just asking who or what you would prefer realistically in a trade
At this point we need perimeter defenders and athletic bigs. But sadly, none such are on the market and none equal carters talent.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
come on there has to be hope somebody tell me we can improve the perimeter! maybe you were right Thorn does have to work his magic. come on Thorn show rundmc your worh!

·
Banned
858 Posts
trading one of the big 4 would be retarded, just trade our bench players and get a decent pf, no need to trade or key players to just create another hole.

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
eastwicknets said:
trading one of the big 4 would be retarded, just trade our bench players and get a decent pf, no need to trade or key players to just create another hole.
sadly, if it were possible to just trade bench players and get a more than decent big man in return, we would not have a whole at the 4

·
Banned
858 Posts
mjm1 said:
sadly, if it were possible to just trade bench players and get a more than decent big man in return, we would not have a whole at the 4
gooden,harrington, pj brown can possibly be had for some of our bench players

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
eastwicknets said:
gooden,harrington, pj brown can possibly be had for some of our bench players
LOL, Gooden is having his best statistical season and the hawks are red hot (2 game winning streak for them is HUGE). After the Magloire trade, its highly unlikely that the Hornets would trade Brown for their front line would become weaker than ours. The time has come and gone when he could have been had on the cheap.

·
Banned
858 Posts
mjm1 said:
LOL, Gooden is having his best statistical season and the hawks are red hot (2 game winning streak for them is HUGE). After the Magloire trade, its highly unlikely that the Hornets would trade Brown for their front line would become weaker than ours. The time has come and gone when he could have been had on the cheap.
gooden is having a great year, i watch him on league pass, je is a rebounding beast he have some games where he gets like 11 or 15 rebounds a game and his worst being like 8, he would definately help us in that area, and his defense has been decent this year, plus he can score which is a BIG plus for us at the pf position

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
eastwicknets said:
gooden is having a great year, i watch him on league pass, je is a rebounding beast he have some games where he gets like 11 or 15 rebounds a game and his worst being like 8, he would definately help us in that area, and his defense has been decent this year, plus he can score which is a BIG plus for us at the pf position
you have MISSED the entire point of my post. Gooden will NOT be traded this year for he is playing extraordinarly well. On another note, rebounding is not the problem, in fact, we have out rebounded our opponents in 10 of our first 12 games.

·
Banned
858 Posts
mjm1 said:
you have MISSED the entire point of my post. Gooden will NOT be traded this year for he is playing extraordinarly well. On another note, rebounding is not the problem, in fact, we have out rebounded our opponents in 10 of our first 12 games.
lol yea i noticed your point after i posted my reply,my bad

1 - 19 of 19 Posts