Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who are some decent servicable players who can contribute but REALLLY need a change of atmosphere(ala Tony Delk)

Etan Thomas
Corliss Williamson
Quentin Richardson
Dan Dickau

all come to mind

· Registered
1,488 Posts
lol at corliss, i feel bad for him, even tho he was always considered a tweener his post play meritted him getting minutes where he wanted, @ the 4

i dont get to watch many washington games but i feel etan is underachieving for a player with his attributes. i haven't see him play so i dont know if it his fault or the teams

· Registered
1,488 Posts
Carbo04 said:
That's a very interesting club you got there, Naibsel.
still waiting for first member to join :biggrin: but IMO waiting makes it all the more worthwhile.

Reactions: justasking?

· Our Sentence Is Up
40,231 Posts
Mikeal Pietrus.

Hell, the entire Golden State Warriors team with the exception of JRich seems lost in the wrong system or team.

Lamar Odom is in the wrong system on the wrong team.

Sarunas Jasekevicus(sp.) is on the right team, but in the wrong system.

· Registered
6,449 Posts
Iguodala would be sick running in the Suns system.

· Registered
556 Posts
neoxsupreme said:
Iguodala would be sick running in the Suns system.
almost every other guy would be sick running in the Suns system

my answer is Marko Jaric

· Registered
117 Posts
Sir Patchwork said:
Marvin Williams. After Boris Diaw became a completely different player, I don't trust what I see with any wing player/forward on the Hawks.
boris diaw is just a product of the suns system, just like richardson, and joe johnson....boris diaw on another team would just be another role player....

· Registered
3,087 Posts
SharpShooter said:
boris diaw is just a product of the suns system, just like richardson, and joe johnson....boris diaw on another team would just be another role player....
Joe Johnson is hardly a product of the magical Phoenix system

Reactions: justasking?

· Registered
327 Posts
I think Stephon Marbury is the wrong player for any system/team. He's a cancer and a proven loser. My vote goes to Lamar Odom for being on the wrong team.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.