Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I not reading this right? It says here that Andrew DeClercq wasn't selected by the coaches as a reserve for the Eastern Conference All-Star team. Jason Kidd? Paul Pierce? What the hell? This is BS, I'm not watching the game.

Discuss this outrageous dishonor to Andrew "The Hammer" DeClercq...

DeClercq not on All-Star team

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Originally posted by <b>rukahS capuT</b>!
Am I not reading this right? It says here that Andrew DeClercq wasn't selected by the coaches as a reserve for the Eastern Conference All-Star team. Jason Kidd? Paul Pierce? What the hell? This is BS, I'm not watching the game.

Discuss this outrageous dishonor to Andrew "The Hammer" DeClercq...

DeClercq not on All-Star team
Unbelievable. Obviously the league's coaches did not take into account fouls per minute.

·
Registered
76 Posts
What's even worse is that they forgot to add Tyrone Lue to the Eastern Conference All-Stars backcourt. Micheal Redd, Baron Davis, Jason Kidd, Iverson..... how many championship rings have they won!?

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Adonal 31 Foyle</b>!
What's even worse is that they forgot to add Tyrone Lue to the Eastern Conference All-Stars backcourt. Micheal Redd, Baron Davis, Jason Kidd, Iverson..... how many championship rings have they won!?
I've heard a rumor that Lue may be added to the West All-Star team as the "Iverson stopper"

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
On a more serious note, how can Magloire get it over LeBron James or even Carlos Boozer. Boozer might not be a center, but I'd take him as a Center over Magloire. And, yes, I know Magloire deserves a spot...but there are more deserving.

·
Registered
425 Posts
if boozer and magloire went one on one magloire would make hooks over him...... and the center(s) in the west will be able to shoot over him

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
The coaches are racist, simple as that. If DeClercq was black he would have been the freakin starter.

I mean, how can you NOT make the all star game with averages of 3.1 points, 3.8 rebounds, and 0.6 assists? Look, I know his numbers for this season are down from his career numbers, but DeClercq brings the intangibles that a guy like Jermiane O'neal just doesn't have.

It's a damn shame.:upset: DeClercq is and always will be an all star in my book.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Ranks #17 in the NBA in Offensive Rebounds Per 48 Minutes(5.0)

Somebody didnt check the stats before voting.

·
Premium Member
10,191 Posts
I even have an autographed basketball card of him. It would have tripled, no QUADRUPLED in value. I could've sold it and bought a very nice pair of socks. :upset: Oh well... there's always next year... :sigh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts