1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
A!
9,434 Posts
That's a start. Now they need to fire Steve Javie and Dick Bavetta....

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Yep...fire any of the refs that had anything to do with any of the Laker wins in the Kings series, right KC? :grinning:

Sorry...just couldn't resist. You left yourself wide open! :D

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by Ron
Yep...fire any of the refs that had anything to do with any of the Laker wins in the Kings series, right KC? :grinning:

Sorry...just couldn't resist. You left yourself wide open! :D
I know Ron. However, Lakers fans had their moments hating the referees as well..... ;)

Like, anytime the Kings won. :D

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Javie is one of the best refs in the game as far as calling it like he sees it. Bavetta is getting a little too lax. Kantner was inconsistent to my way of seeing it.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Still waiting for Violet Palmer to get the axe. She was HORRIBLE, and extremely biased towards the grizzlies when they were in Vancouver.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
How can you rate refs? That's stupid. And yes, Steve Javie should be fired, he's a little *****.;) He needs to do something about his hair too:yes: .

·
Registered
741 Posts
The two female refs often seemed to be the ones making bad calls... but then again, a few male refs are just as bad...

·
Registered
39 Posts
This is great news for Tommy Heinsohn because he hated her so much he got an undisclosed fine from the NBA or FSNE for openly ripping Dee. He said stuff like "She has no feel for men's basketball" and "she should get outta here" and "She's terrible". Tommy is gonna be sad that he can't say "I love Walta!" next year because he will be somewhere else.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts