Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it is still January, but I for one am already looking forward to next season with Delfino coming over and Darko getting more playing time. I can't wait until the summer leagues to see the stats these guys put up against other young players.

Does anyone know if the two will be allowed to play in the summer leagues?

Crazy for me to be making summer league threads in the middle of the season, but I'm more pysched for the future of this time than I am the present, which is amazing because I'm pysched for the present a lot!

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Yea, Darko and Delfo will dominate, I can't wait. I would also like to see Glyndo play in this game also even if he doesn't stay over. Maybe Memo will stay also, or Prince, he seems committed to working hard and Prince is a monster in the summer league.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
delfino would be eligible if he signs a contract and darko certainly would be, however vlade divac says young guys like darko should be playing for yugoslavia at the olympics next summer so i dont know how that would impact the summer league.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I don't think Carlos will do the summer league...but if he does it he can dominate...he is already an Nba player..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.