Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is Dell Curry?

Even he can't play any more, he's the BEST pure shooter in the NBA, not Ray Allen or Reggie Miller, if you focus on the word pure shooter, Dell is the best!!

The Raptors should really sign him as an assistant coach, and teaches Vince or Mo-Pete how to shoot beyond the arch.

What do you guyz think?

·
Registered
513 Posts
I'd love to see him as an assistant, although I think you sort of implied that Vince doesn't know how to shoot a 3, which he clearly does. Unfortunately, Dell's playing career is definitely done in Toronto now that the Raps have picked up Voshon Lenard. He'll play that spot up shooter role for them now.

·
Administrator
67,770 Posts
Originally posted by <b>tinygiant</b>!
I'd love to see him as an assistant, although I think you sort of implied that Vince doesn't know how to shoot a 3, which he clearly does. Unfortunately, Dell's playing career is definitely done in Toronto now that the Raps have picked up Voshon Lenard. He'll play that spot up shooter role for them now.
Voshon Leonard is actually a good NBA player. I think he will contribute most of his minutes until Lamond Murray comes back, but he will be valuable in case of injury all season.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, I am sorry, I met be a bit misleading here, I think Vince Carter is one of the better three point shooter in the league right now, but it would be greater if there is the best three point shooter in the game, Dell Curry, to help Vince, and more importantly Mo-Pete to take their three points to another level

1 - 4 of 4 Posts