Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Deng is ready to go back into the starting lineup. I love noc but Deng is far more consistant while Noc will score you 2 or 15 a lot. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I just hope his wrist is okay at this point. He looked like he was ready to get back into the lineup and then this happens.

·
Bulls/Chisox Fan
1,504 Posts
Yea wasn't he hurt in the memphis game?.. Hopefully not, he is extremely valuable to us.. particularly with his length on D.

·
Anti Monday Morning QB
6,181 Posts
With his latest injury and the Bulls current position in the standings with only 13 games left to play, we have to think ahead to the playoffs (much like Kirk and Curry).

I'd much rather have a completely healthy #5 or #6 seed team, than a banged up and hurting #4 seed, meaning, I don't think we should sacrifice our players health to eek out as many wins as possible.

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
Rhyder said:
With his latest injury and the Bulls current position in the standings with only 13 games left to play, we have to think ahead to the playoffs (much like Kirk and Curry).

I'd much rather have a completely healthy #5 or #6 seed team, than a banged up and hurting #4 seed, meaning, I don't think we should sacrifice our players health to eek out as many wins as possible.
I agree. Having everyone healthy is very important going into the playoffs. Still, it would be hella sweet if we could somehow pass Detroit and get the 2 seed too.

·
Ugliest SupMember
1,704 Posts
ace20004u said:
I agree. Having everyone healthy is very important going into the playoffs. Still, it would be hella sweet if we could somehow pass Detroit and get the 2 seed too.
This would guarantee us the 2nd round for sure. Wouldn't that be great? -- leading Central again?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts