14,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,576 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
I'm done with Deng. I hope we try to move him in the off season. 6 years in the NBA, and only once did he play in more then 70 games. Please get rid of Mr. Glass.

·
Registered
10,189 Posts
Too bad. He was really having a nice comeback season. Have to wonder if we were overplaying him all season (38 minutes a game), given his injury history.

Silver lining: JJ has had 3/4 of a season to sit, watch, and learn the game without any pressure. Now he can jump in and get some hands-on experience. This might actually help the Bulls in the long term, even if we miss the playoffs.

Also, we need to be grateful that it's not a recurrence of his stress fracture which I'd be far more concerned about.

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
I read somewhere today that he will be back within the next 5-8 games. It stinks that he is imjured but he has played pretty well for us this year and in the grand scope of things hasn't missed all that much time. Noah has missed a lot more for instance.

ACE

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
^^ Glad to hear it. Deng is a key player for the team. But I agree that JJ needed this chance to start putting things together. What a blessing his play his been!

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
I read somewhere today that he will be back within the next 5-8 games. It stinks that he is imjured but he has played pretty well for us this year and in the grand scope of things hasn't missed all that much time. Noah has missed a lot more for instance.

ACE
It still doesn't shake off the reputation that he's fragile.

Soft, no. Fragile, yes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts