Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious what you people think of his NBA future? I saw on NBAdraft.net that when he got recruited he told Calhoun he plans on leaving for the NBA after two years, I hope he isn't dumb and tries to do that. If he stays at least one more year he could really shine. His first step is a little slow, but he is an awesome shooter. Who do you guys think he could be compared to?

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
When he said that, he thought that he was better than he actually is. He's a good prospect, but scoring 112 points in one game probably got to his head a bit. He should stay all four years and become a major star his senior year. He still has a lot to work on in terms of quickness, defense, and passing. I say he will probably be a better version of Kareem Rush. I don't think he has the speed to be a star in the NBA.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
He should definitely stay. Brown is a good scorer, but has not really dominated at the college level. Yeah he scored 100 in HS, but that is HS!

I would like to see him score 30 in college before he even thinks about a pro career.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts