C: Al Johnson
RG: Marco Rivera
RT: Rob Petitti
TE: Jason Witten

Key defensive players
OLB: DeMarcus Ware
SS: Roy Williams
DE: Greg Ellis

Jake Plummer is the first good, full strength quarterback we've faced since Matt Hasselbeck. He will get his yardage and will be able to find holes in our somewhat soft pass defense.

One of, if not, the best corner in the game. The definition of a shut-down corner. Will most likely be lined up against Keyshawn Johnson, but who knows. Literally takes away one side of the field. RCB Darrent Williams ain't no hack either.

Drew is coming off a no-touchdown, no-interception game. Get the ball to Terry Glenn deep.. thats all i'm sayin.

So Haley Joel Osmont comes in and kicks a 56 yarder in his first game back after tearing his quad.

ya, right...

This is the one game that I really don't have confidence about. The Broncos are the league's hottest team, and we have just 3 days to prepare for them plus we are comin off a couple of not-so-hot offensive games.

What really pisses me off though, is that if we were 9-1 or 10-0 like we should be (and yes we really should be..) then imagine what people would be sayin about us. But a couple minutes total make a giant difference and now we're just mentioned as just some "good" nfc east team. But I wanna be great.

Anyways, anything can happen with a team like us.. we have been in every single game and have lost by a total of 8 points. I didn't have much confidence goin into the Seattle game, either, and we almost took that one.

Meh, Cowboys- 24....... Broncos, 28

·
Registered
90 Posts
good job on tha game thread ckuz

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
If we win this game it will show that we deserve to mentioned among the leauges best teams. I just don't think we have the offensive line to handle their front seven. Not to mention the fact they aren't lacking in the defensive backfield either. This could be another one of those games where Drew has more grass stains than our running backs combined.

Broncos 24 Cowboys 20

:no:

·
Registered
90 Posts
who da bronckos lose to?

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
yeah if the giants can beat the broncos we can, and carolina got beat down by chicago there's not much in the NFC at all. I Think the Cowboys can pull this one out but i won't get my hopes up like usual. This was the game i expected the Boys to lose. I know they should be 10-0 but if they really deserve to be close to that kind of status they wouldn't be winning games in the last minute either. Besides the playoffs is where they'll prove themselves or not. Yes i'm alreadly looking to the playoffs because they'll make it easy.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Weak Conservative Play Calling Once Again Has Cost Us The Game!!!!! Billy Needs To Be Beat Like He Stole Something. Only Thing To Do Now Is Hope The Giants Lose. O Well Back To My Crown Royal.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
I guess a 34 yd fg becomes a 100 yd fg when teh worlds watching..shoot were not going to get to far this year, its ovbious we got no running game, the only plays that work for us are the quick drops, and that early int for td cost us, this offseason we need to get a O line, i mean we need to spend tons of money on it, if we plan on keepign bledsoe, its either we get an oline or a Vince young type qb..

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
I seriously think im going to cry about this loss..

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Biggest game of our lives next week vs the Giants, im going to say it, if we dont win this one, i hate to say it, i dont want us to go to the playoffs b/c if we cant win a big game like that in playoffs type atomisphere, then no point of going to the playoffs and losign to being a let down, as of now i see us as overated..

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Dwyane Wade said:
I guess a 34 yd fg becomes a 100 yd fg when teh worlds watching..shoot were not going to get to far this year, its ovbious we got no running game, the only plays that work for us are the quick drops, and that early int for td cost us, this offseason we need to get a O line, i mean we need to spend tons of money on it, if we plan on keepign bledsoe, its either we get an oline or a Vince young type qb..
Oh yeah and a kicker, i thoguht Cundiff would be consistant there goes that, makes a 56 yrder one week and cant hit a 34 ydr the next..

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Cundiff better get some BodyGuards b/c some fan will get him if parcells doesnt..

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Dwyane Wade said:
Cundiff better get some BodyGuards b/c some fan will get him if parcells doesnt..

BIIILLLLYYYY!!!!! GODDAAAMMMITTTT!!!!!!!

i do like what our defense is doing though, and if the cowboys will even out these short drops and terry glenn long balls, we could open up more for our running game. Considering it was the Broncos and we just ****ed up in the end....again, I don't feel as bad as i guess i should.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Chalie Boy said:
NO, you wanna talk about overrated talk about our running backs and our running game. Our running game is TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!
yeah, it's not that good, but we were up against a defense that would blitz like 8 people at a time. We need to work on the OL as mentioned before.

·
Hurt Squad
4,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i think barber needs to be given the ball now instead of jones i hate to say..

now we have4 losses bya total of 11 points, 3 of them decided on missed field goals, all of them within four points, 4 of them decided on last-minute choking. Great.

CLOSE OUT THE ****ING GAME YOU ******* COWBOYS!

*sorry for yelling*

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
One point off on my prediction... :no:

We didn't play great but I sure liked how we made the Broncos look very mortal. We'd have to find our run game again for sure if we have any nopes of beating any of the NFC South teams down the road. It really seems to me our Oline just looks wore out on some plays.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Forget this game now, biggest games of our season this sunday...

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
I still dont see why Cundiff woudl miss that Fg, it was at home, so no crowd problems, it was indoor, waht i saw was there was a blitzer from the right side so he dint want to kick it to much to the right b/c didnt want it blocked so he kicked it to mkuch left!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts