Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DISGUSTINGLY GOOD! Jesus man, at the start of this season i predicted them to go top 4 and after there horrid start i was soooo surprised. But look at them now, the powerhouse nuggets i predicted. I started to really like Denver when they didnt back down from the T-wolves last year in the first round. Man this team is so sick, they can beat ANYONE (except phoniex :biggrin:) and this year the west is just going to be amazing because CAN ANYONE SEE THE NUGGETS LOSING IN A SERIES RIGHT NOW???

i dont think so.

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
Yeah, I bet nobody wants to see these guys in the first round this year. If they end up with the sixth seed they could very well end up upsetting the Sonics and possibly making a run to the Conference Finals.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Well, it really does mean a lot coming from a fan of another club. I think we're capable of beating anyone in a 7 game series right now (not saying they're definitely going to). Everyone's playing better towards the end of the year, and it's just what we need. Also, a win tonight would put them in a tie with Houston for the 6 spot, and probably a first round matchup with the Sonics. The team tiebreaker would be determined next Saturday in Houston. Who woulda thought a few months ago..

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
I think they could beat anyone, but am really keeping my fingers crossed. A significant injury or even just loss of focus could derail them. Phoenix could outhustle them. Detroit could outmuscle them. I think Martin and Miller will really have to step up big for Denver to go very far in the playoffs. But then, that's what Martin was brought in for...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts