Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, here are some of the main errors I saw in the depth charts.

- If you post your depth chart and then later make any type of roster transaction you HAVE to UPDATE YOUR DEPTH CHART. I don't need you to post more than one depth chart either, I don't start putting them in until an hour before scheduled sims which is when I close the thread so there's no reason to post more than one depth chart, just edit your first one.

- Settings, make sure you're putting in the right options for your settings. In the how to post depth chart section it gives you these options

Pace: (Very Slow/Slow/Normal/Fast/Very Fast)
Trap: (Never/Sometimes/Normal/Often/Always)
Press: (Never/Sometimes/Normal/Often/Always)
Focused: (Inside/Balanced/Outside)

So please pick one of those options it gives you. I don't want to see anymore Pace- Balanced or Up tempo or Focus- Offense....

- When posting your strings, do them in order of
Center-
Power Forward-
Small Forward-
Shooting Guard-
Point Guard-

Please! That's the order it is in the game and its much easier to follow the names and do them when they're in that order, for some reason when I'm rushing and you guys have them the other way it throws me off.

- Speaking of strings, you must have 3 STRINGS FOR EACH POSITION. NO MORE OR NO LESS THAN THREE! I think only one person messed up on that part.

- Make sure you post your team name at the top of your depth chart, few times I had no idea which team they were.

- Some of you messed up the IR part, its simple. You must have 12 players activated, leftovers must be on IR.

Everyone read over these and later today I'll get the depth chart thread up.

·
Premium Member
19,652 Posts
So no more than 12 players can be activated ? I don't think this was pointed out in the original depth chart FAQ.

·
Registered
30 Posts
So no more than 12 players can be activated ? I don't think this was pointed out in the original depth chart FAQ.
You would think that would be extremely obvious considering its the NBA rule as well. If you have 12 players nobody needs to go on the IR, if you have 13 one player does, 14... two players, and 15 three players go on the IR. Its not that difficult.

·
Registered
35,113 Posts
☆MiﮒFi†☆™;5613842 said:
You would think that would be extremely obvious considering its the NBA rule as well. If you have 12 players nobody needs to go on the IR, if you have 13 one player does, 14... two players, and 15 three players go on the IR. Its not that difficult.
But this is a Sim League and all you seem to do is be pointing out things are different, so hows about shutting up.

If DTP doesn't say it, don't expect us to know. THAT simple.

·
Premium Member
19,652 Posts
☆MiﮒFi†☆™;5613842 said:
Yes, just as obvious since we can use the MLE to sign someone to a multiple year contract, have the same salary cap as in real life, similar pace, shooting and rebounding numbers in games. If everything was that obvious half of this league would have to be considered fools or blind.

Sometimes... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
66 Posts
What the **** are you guys complaining about now? I've never met so many people who are just so ignorant and have a smartass remark for every single damn thing. Some real chachs in this league.

DTP didn't tell you that you have to breathe to live and wipe your *** after you take a ****, but you seem to be doing that just fine. Well, at least the breathing part, I wouldn't be surprised if you did have trouble remembering to wipe your ***.

·
Registered
30 Posts
But this is a Sim League and all you seem to do is be pointing out things are different, so hows about shutting up.

If DTP doesn't say it, don't expect us to know. THAT simple.
Sorry I don't speak spas.

·
Registered
35,113 Posts
What the **** are you guys complaining about now? I've never met so many people who are just so ignorant and have a smartass remark for every single damn thing. Some real chachs in this league.

DTP didn't tell you that you have to breathe to live and wipe your *** after you take a ****, but you seem to be doing that just fine. Well, at least the breathing part, I wouldn't be surprised if you did have trouble remembering to wipe your ***.
So not only are you mentally retarded when it comes to trade proposals your stupid *** can not even come in here with a decent insult. I mean if your going to put that much effort in, and lets face it you definately got overly angry there, you should be delivering better material.

I mean I laughed at your attempt to be a big man and stand up, that has got to suck after what you thought would hush us all up.

We didn't even complain by the way, I mocked that retarded name dude and that was all. Croco didn't insult or whine about anything neither, he simply enquired.

Now am off to breath and wipe my ***, thanks for the reminder... :uhoh:

·
Registered
2,460 Posts

Man you don't gotta be blowing stuff out of proportion. A lot of stuff about this league is different than the real NBA, so don't harp on people for having a question about one of the league rules.

Additionally, * At least 12 players must be activated, leftovers are to be placed on Inactive list aka IR., implies you can have more than 12 guys activated. Now, I wasn't confused because I know how FBB works. But it's not totally unreasonable for a 1st timer not to understand that.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yes, just as obvious since we can use the MLE to sign someone to a multiple year contract, have the same salary cap as in real life, similar pace, shooting and rebounding numbers in games. If everything was that obvious half of this league would have to be considered fools or blind.

Sometimes... :rolleyes:
All of the rules are in the CBA and FAQ. DTP has also made it quite clear that the MLE is a one-year deal. I was just pointing out how simple it is to do a depth chart. And also does Beer Fest exist in real life, because I would love to tryout for the Canadian team.

·
Premium Member
19,652 Posts

What the hell is wrong with you ? Seriously. Nobody is complaining in this thread and you should learn to not act cocky so often. Most of your posts so far are either about telling us that we don't know what we are doing, praising your own team or complaining.

I suggest you should cool down and stop pretending so many damn things, otherwise you are nearing an infraction.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.