Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When can we trade this guy? He is not a good starting 2 guard. I love his character and attitude,but I can't stand his game, shot selction, arc of his shot(he shoots way to flat). He would be a good backup I suppose,but damn kid needs to learn how to shoot an NBA jumper with some arc.We need ball players not good samaritans.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
i agree that the blazers need an upgrade at the 2guard spot. i think they need upgrades at all of their perimeter position. I see Anderson as being your standard basic average starting SG and with your standard basic average players u get a standard basic average team

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Originally posted by <b>MAS RipCity</b>!
Case and Point tonight's game showed why DA need's to get the deleted out.....one of the flatest...shots...ever..
MAS, therapy would help my friend. Calm down, we all enjoy BBB.net because it's not like oregonlive. let's keep it that way man.

:)

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
DA's biggest problem is shot selection. His shooting % are always so horrible because he jacks up needless long jumpers with a man in his face. He's trying to be Micheal Jordan or something, because he doesn't play within the offense.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
yea DA 's shot selection isnt very great , he got lucky calls tonite when he got out of control and would launch the ball up. But i think no one will take him :(

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cut him,send him to the NBDl, we would be much better off without him. Like I said love his attitude,character,etc...but has one of the ugliest games.

·
Player Salary Geek
4,380 Posts
Here's what I've noticed. Am I right in this?

In general, when DA is playing off the ball and gets a pass that allows him to square up and shoot, he is a much better shooter.

When he dribbles the ball and pulls up to shoot a jumper, he shoots a much lower percentage.

In other words, if the team - especially the PG - were better at distributing the ball, he wouldn't have to do so much of it himself and he could probably improve his shooting percentage.

I think that he feels a need right now to create his own shot. That's just not his game.

·
Registered
519 Posts
People People People..you know this is DA we are talking about..have you heard of a little thing called being rusty..and it is not all about scoring..but it does help...remember this is a guy who waited a year to sign with us cause HE wanted to be here...i would rather have him on my team then Mighty Mouse...:no:

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by <b>So Cal Blazer Fan</b>!
Here's what I've noticed. Am I right in this?

In general, when DA is playing off the ball and gets a pass that allows him to square up and shoot, he is a much better shooter.

When he dribbles the ball and pulls up to shoot a jumper, he shoots a much lower percentage.

In other words, if the team - especially the PG - were better at distributing the ball, he wouldn't have to do so much of it himself and he could probably improve his shooting percentage.

I think that he feels a need right now to create his own shot. That's just not his game.
You are very right, he does need someone to help him out..but his shot is still flat and he does miss more open shots then he should. He would be better with a better pint guard,but still not our answer at the 2.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts