Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though he's 14 he doesn't look like a great prospect. He's overweight and getting beat by this kid named Travis Ivy.

·
Registered
983 Posts
I wouldn't say he's overweight. He doesn't look that big(fat), and remember that he's 14. A lot of that is baby fat, and he'll shed that over the next couple years. Considering he still has that, I don't think he looked overweight.

He moved up and down the court pretty well fora guy his size IMO.

His team really doesn't look to him much. I only saw the last half of the 3rd and then the 4th quarter, but they rarely looked to him. More than a couple times he had position, but they never gave him that ball. That dude, Nardi(?) did something with it everytime whether he shot it, or drove and dished. He never looked to feed it inside to Caracter.

Overall, I didn't see any standout qualities because he never got any looks, so I can't gauge anything on the kid. But being his size at 14, he's definitely going to be in the spotlight the next 4 years.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
He's something like 6'8 240pounds, and he goes to a weight-trainier several times a week to get stronger. He can shoot the 3, drive, dunk, and do pretty much everything you'd want a 14-year old super-bigman prospect to ever do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts