Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
juging from your login name your name for Kobe would be beautiful.

Mine would be - Shaq's b*tch ( suppose to be one but two works better. How about one or two words.)

Kobe also hasnt benn able to lead his team like i know he can with Shaq around .

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Lucky?

If he would've stayed with Charlotte he would be playing with Mashburn and another very good player, maybe Davis, but Kobe on the team would've changed things a bit so you never know who they would've drafted, but they still would've been a lottery team for a few more years.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
WANNABE

WANNABE(Kobe be yourself and stop trying to be LIKE MIKE)

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
the best (I laugh at all you haters!:laugh: Kobe is this, Kobe is that. Blah, blah, blah, whatever.)

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
KOBE WHO???

I know this ain't about shaw but kobe ain't half the man shaq is(on the court and literally)!!!!!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I meant shaq on the first line!!

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Kobe the only player to be compared to MJ......LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

I JUST LOVE THE WAY ALL YOU HATERZ REPLY....
and the truth is......You all love em, He can't help but break all of your hearts. KOBE IS THEE BOMB....Hands down & Nuff said!!!:D
The only playa to be next to MJ in history....oh yeah and he has shaq, don't worry I've already included that for all of you haterz, that's gonna reply back with that BS all over again.

And all of your favorite ballerz suck, cause they don't have Shaq!!

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
You can edit your post, you don't have to make two

I think it's funny that a guy with a name like whiteboy who has a southpark avatar like every poster and their brother already has can call someone a wannabe.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
JWILL on a AVATAR......HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hey WHITEBOY!!!
Who da hell is JWILL...
How can you even select a "NOBODY"
It just tells us about you and your pathetic messages...
why don't you go on the Kings board....
you have a lot of things in common with them:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,144 Posts
That's it. Another meaningless thread, I am closing this thread when we are seeing "your message is pathetic", posters calling out a single person, according to BG = Basketballboards Guidlines, we cant tolerate any baiting, bashing and etc. - Community Moderator - John

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.