Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The game wasn't on televison again in Detroit :sigh: but looking at the boxscore I don't think I would have enjoyed the game anways it was an interesting game in that a lot of guys played but nobody played big minutes Okur only played 4, Z played 17 minutes he had 6 points 5 boards sounds like an okay game from him and rip only played 18 minutes but he shot 3-6 and had 8 points. One guy that I think is out of the mix right now is hubert davis he hasn't played all that much while Jon Barry has played alot and has looked very good anyways typical ugly pistons game but as usual they won :D there 5-0 and have some nice momentum to take into the regular season.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Very close game, back and forth in the 4th quarter until the final 2 minutes or so when Corliss was clutch down the stretch and nailed 6-of-6 free-throws. Billups made some nice layups and when the Pistons missed Williamson was there for the tip-in :)

Preseason Record: 5-0 :)

Pistons performance was pretty pitiful though, like they didn't take it very seriously. The CLIPPERS almost won! Prince and Okur should have played more, don't want to risk the main guys getting hurt.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts