C: Al Johnson
RG: Marco Rivera
RT: Rob Petitti
TE: Jason Witten

Key defensive players
OLB: DeMarcus Ware
SS: Roy Williams
DE: Greg Ellis

This tandem of young wide recievers will test our secondary the whole game. We havent given up many deep balls lately, but don't forget those woes we had early in the season. Anthony Henry is going to have to be able to pull his weight for this one.

Great running back who has been coming along excellently. I don't expect him to be able to run very well on our defense, but Kevin Barlow, Lamar Gordon and Lamont Jordan have both torched us. So it seems the more unknowns do better against us.

Drew Bledsoe is leading the NFC quarterbacks in probowl voting. He is the NFC's leader in QB rating and is having a breakout season. He was one of the key factors in the comeback last week and is trouble when he airs it out.

Coming off the biggest defensive touchdown of his career, look for him to have a great day. He is also leading all safeties in pro bowl voting.

Expect a big Roy Williams on Roy Williams hit.

Overall, i think this is the weakest team on our schedule. Weaker than the 49ers at the time we played them. Hopefully we dont play them like we've played everyone so far. We need a Cardinals-like win.

Im thinkin Cowboys 31, Lions 10

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
This tandem of young wide recievers will test our secondary the whole game. We havent given up many deep balls lately, but don't forget those woes we had early in the season. Anthony Henry is going to have to be able to pull his weight for this one.
Trust me, dont worry about our recievers...Our O-line couldnt even block Mike Jones grandma...and she's dead...Joey will run for his life back there....and we have a backfield by committe thing going on with Jones, Bryson and Pinner...so no RB can get a rhythm going...Terry Glenn will be able to torch Andre Goodman since Dre Bly is still out....this game is going to be a joke...

My prediction

Dallas 28
Detroit 7

I will get pissed off and post another rant about my beloved Lions....

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Midnight_Marauder said:
Trust me, dont worry about our recievers...Our O-line couldnt even block Mike Jones grandma...and she's dead...Joey will run for his life back there....and we have a backfield by committe thing going on with Jones, Bryson and Pinner...so no RB can get a rhythm going...Terry Glenn will be able to torch Andre Goodman since Dre Bly is still out....this game is going to be a joke...

My prediction

Dallas 28
Detroit 7

I will get pissed off and post another rant about my beloved Lions....
I love your honesty...

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
easy win for Dallas

playing a Detroit team that dosen't live up to the talent that I think they have.... they need a new quarterback, wide receivers arent playing up to full potential... defense is still shaky...........

Dallas easy.. i say by at least 17 points

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Teezy said:
love how barber can find the end zone
Good to see that Cunningham hit a 56 yarder! Longest in Dallas History, right after we sign him back!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts