Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obviously the Chicago Bulls is my favorite team but the pistons are my second team,I never liked the Laimbeers or the Zekes or the old Rodmans but I ALWAYS love my boy BIG BEN...I even liked him when he was in Orlando,he just had some kind of defensive spark in him, ANYWAYS I just wanted to know what's up with ya'll come on let's get some offense I heard ya'll got Billups I don't know if he will help but he is an uprade,I wanted to know is Zabraca (oops) really as good as everyone says and if he was in the playoffs do you all think you all would of went further in the playoffs ? ? ? I want ya'll team to get better just don't get better than the BULLS ! ! !:grinning: :) ;)

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
I never liked the Laimbeers or the Zekes or the old Rodmans
Thats understandable as they owned the bulls in the 80's. Yes billups is an upgrade. His size really helps them defensively at the point. I don't think Zeliko rebraca was talked up that much I mean he has been on about 4 teams already. He is currently their only true C and would have helped them in the 2nd round of the playoffs but he would not have been the difference maker.
I want ya'll team to get better just don't get better than the BULLS ! ! !
Sorry to break the news but we already are better than the bulls :grinning:

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
I don't think Zeliko rebraca was talked up that much I mean he has been on about 4 teams already. He is currently their only true C and would have helped them in the 2nd round of the playoffs but he would not have been the difference maker.
I agree with this. Some Piston fans say that Zelly would have made a whole different series and we might have won if he was in the lineup. I think they are fighting a serious battle of homerism. With Zelly, we may have won 1 more game tops. He isn't a guy that would have won that series for us. We got beat in a variety of different areas...

JB, I wouldn't welcome very many Bulls fans :laugh: , but you are indeed very welcome here. I'm glad you like the Pistons as your second favorite team. Unfortunately, I can't say the same thing about the Bulls :grinning: . That Jordan guy kind of turned me off on the Bulls...:)

Feel free to post as much as you want, and bring some of your Bulls Board Buddies over here too... We could always use some good trash talking to get our board going! :laugh:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by jvanbusk

JB, I wouldn't welcome very many Bulls fans , but you are indeed very welcome here. I'm glad you like the Pistons as your second favorite team. Unfortunately, I can't say the same thing about the Bulls . That Jordan guy kind of turned me off on the Bulls...:)

Feel free to post as much as you want, and bring some of your Bulls Board Buddies over here too... We could always use some good trash talking to get our board going!

I cannot beleive I'm on the Pistons board seeing as how I hate Zeke,LAMEbeer,and Oh yeah I almost forgot the second hated man in the world MARK AGUIRRE...behind (osama) I'm glad that I'm accepted on the Pistons board I think I'm going to live up the place cause you all don't post anything :upset: But if I'm barely accepted on this board I wonder how the Cavs fan think of the Bulls seeing as how Jordan killed him his whole career,Better yet I wonder how CRAIG EHLO feels about Jordan:laugh:

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Originally posted by JB

I cannot beleive I'm on the Pistons board seeing as how I hate Zeke,LAMEbeer,and Oh yeah I almost forgot the second hated man in the world MARK AGUIRRE...behind (osama) I'm glad that I'm accepted on the Pistons board I think I'm going to live up the place cause you all don't post anything :upset: But if I'm barely accepted on this board I wonder how the Cavs fan think of the Bulls seeing as how Jordan killed him his whole career,Better yet I wonder how CRAIG EHLO feels about Jordan:laugh:
:laugh:

I'd have to say the Bulls are one of my least favorite teams. That Jordan guy ended our chances at a dynasty. Plus, the two cities are within shouting distance...Bulls fans and Pistons fans should have some good arguments in the upcoming season.

Look on the bright side, atleast you're not a C's fan :laugh:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can't wait till the Bulls goes against the Pistons in the regular season you're going to be the first one I laugh at:D by the way I hate Mark Aguirre more than Shaq ! ! !

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hate him cause he used to try to bully Scottie and Jordan and at that time Scottie was only in the league for 1 or 2 years so he was young and Aguirre used to just demolish him when he came in the hole.I remebered one time when he bowed B.J. Armstrong in the mouth and Horace Grant tried to Knock his a** out he swung and missed and Aguirre fell on the ground...that happened in Chicago Stadium.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Originally posted by JB
I hate him cause he used to try to bully Scottie and Jordan and at that time Scottie was only in the league for 1 or 2 years so he was young and Aguirre used to just demolish him when he came in the hole.I remebered one time when he bowed B.J. Armstrong in the mouth and Horace Grant tried to Knock his a** out he swung and missed and Aguirre fell on the ground...that happened in Chicago Stadium.
Aguirre was a jerk, basically to everyone. But he was a great asset for us and a main factor in our championships. That said, it's very easy for me to see why people disliked him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts