Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· We Warriors
15,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dick Vitale will bring two daughters terri and Sherri to meet Gay, Morrison and Aldridge and will say to them "you are overrated"

· Premium Member
6,926 Posts
Ballscientist said:
Dick Vitale will bring two daughters terri and Sherri to meet Gay, Morrison and Aldridge and will say to them "you are overrated"
This is what the nba draft forum has been lacking! ballscientist's expert analysis!

· Registered
11,166 Posts
I love Vitale really, but the guy will say anything to keep the college game good.

· Registered
10,031 Posts
They went to college, Vitale would never say that.

· Registered
10,818 Posts
The Truth said:
This is what the nba draft forum has been lacking! ballscientist's expert analysis!
No doubt.. this one doesn't have as much as a laugh factor as many of the others threads he's dropped else where tho.

· Registered
1,874 Posts
They are over-rated, they couldn't lead their teams to the Final Four, they were bulit better then the heavily favored Duke Blue Devils, and still didn't get it done. Rudy Gay and Connecicut had the best team in the tournament, and almost every single round faced elimination. All the meanwhile Villanova, the #1 seed that everyone has dissed, somehow found a way to fight Flordia, even though Joakim Noah was dominating them, and made the weekend somewhat interesting.

· We Warriors
15,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Those 3 shows nothing to me.

What I mean is there is not much difference between #1 and #30.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.