Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we should look into him as our coach for next season. He is very knowledgeable and has NBA coaching experience. He loves Kobe too. I'm sure the too would bond really well. What do you guys think? The only thing I'm worried about is that he would draft players straight out of high school. Can we get a photoshop of Dicky V in a throwback Lakers jersey?

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
-D! said:
I think we should look into him as our coach for next season. He is very knowledgeable and has NBA coaching experience. He loves Kobe too. I'm sure the too would bond really well. What do you guys think? The only thing I'm worried about is that he would draft players straight out of high school. Can we get a photoshop of Dicky V in a throwback Lakers jersey?
:rotf:

·
Pacman & Mamba
2,558 Posts
:rofl:

-D! said:
Can we get a photoshop of Dicky V in a throwback Lakers jersey?
I'll see what i can scrounge up ;)

·
Home where I wanted to go
9,855 Posts
-D! said:
I'm just worried that we wouldn't draft enough Duke and Carolina players with him on board.

·
Quite frankly, I'm...
14,767 Posts
:laugh: This really cracked me up.

You deserved rep points for this post. :greatjob:

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
I would fire our current commentators and he's be my 2nd choice. D.Collins and DV! Stu is so annoying now that C.Herns is gone.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts