Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All the time then tv cameras show King James on the bench-he is eating his nails, can;t he quit-it is really not nice .( sorry for my english )

·
Home where I wanted to go
9,855 Posts
Originally posted by <b>macijauskas1</b>!
All the time then tv cameras show King James on the bench-he is eating his nails, can;t he quit-it is really not nice .( sorry for my english )
He's eating more than his nails. The guy practically has his entire finger in his mouth. Either he's really nervous or he needs to a better pre-game snack.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
It makes me like him more because I do the same thing. It's just one of those oddball things that reminds you that he's still just a kid. Even if he does look 27.

The best is when he's on the floor, and he doesn't do it as much anymore, but early in the season he'd be off the ball chewing his fingernails while Ricky Davis had the ball. It kind of said everything that was wrong with the Ricky Davis-Lebron James tandem.

·
Registered
120 Posts
its probually a super siscious thing. like when people do the same thing at the free throw line every time, when batters do the same things before they go up to an at bat. chewing your nails may be a bad habit, but i dont think it really matters, is it effecting his game negativly?

·
_(&#12484;)_&#3626;&#3657;&#3657;&#3657;&#3657;&#3
28,008 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Nashdaddy25</b>!
its probually a super siscious thing. like when people do the same thing at the free throw line every time, when batters do the same things before they go up to an at bat. chewing your nails may be a bad habit, but i dont think it really matters, is it effecting his game negativly?
How are those high schools in the upper-Midwest?

·
Registered
120 Posts
wow i said or spelt something wrong. hahaha that awsome and all, but you knew what i ment, so why make a big deal of it. im here to talk about basketball, thats it. im sure im not the first person to spell wrong or use a wrong word.

·
Home where I wanted to go
9,855 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Nashdaddy25</b>!
wow i said or spelt something wrong. hahaha that awsome and all, but you knew what i ment, so why make a big deal of it. im here to talk about basketball, thats it. im sure im not the first person to spell wrong or use a wrong word.
Yeah but "super sicious". That isn't even close.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Originally posted by <b>macijauskas1</b>!
I'm not into criticizing people's habits or looks.....it seems so pointless to my way of thinking. But, I'll admit I did notice his habit of nail biting.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.