1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
That aint slowly-thats just like a big BOOM

·
Registered
268 Posts
Eddy has been playing much better recently. I hope that Skiles sticks with him, because that high FG% is exactly what we need. We'll win games if Eddy shoots well and gets to the FT line like he did last time.

I know that this is obvious to everyone, but I think it's worth restating since it seems like a lot of people are down on Eddy right now.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Slowly but surely! It seems like Eddy has been scoring a quiet 16 points the last few games or so. God bless you AD, but I wanna see Eddy earn his minutes at C and help us get some wins.

·
Me lose brain? Uh oh!
5,702 Posts
yeah, the last 2 games (4-18 from the floor I believe) hurt his fg%, but it is certainly creeping up there again. he's gotta get into better shape and avoid defensive lapses to earn Skiles's good graces, and then he just needs to go up strong every single time as if he's going to rip the rim down. (easier said than done, I know)

·
Registered
8,438 Posts
One of the things that helps convey the potential of Eddy is that he usually finds a way to contribute on offense even when he's struggling.

13.1 pts and 6.4 rebounds is not bad for 28 minutes. If Eddy can play as hard as he played last game, he's a top 8 center in this league right now.

·
Registered
8,438 Posts
Originally posted by <b>arenas809</b>!
Who's in front of him?

Yao, Shaq, Miller, Z?
Vlade, Dampier this year, Magloire, Nene/Camby combo, and Big Ben/Okur combo are better playing better ball than Eddy this year, I think. Rasho is pretty close to him as well. Many of those players don't score as much, but they play better D and their teams win more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts