Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
No. JJ Redick won the Rupp Award (I didn't even know he had an award honestly). Redick winning though is a joke. They came in 3rd in the ACC for goodness sake.

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
HKF said:
No. JJ Redick won the Rupp Award (I didn't even know he had an award honestly). Redick winning though is a joke. They came in 3rd in the ACC for goodness sake.
Actually, Duke won the ACC championship.

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
HKF said:
Agreed.

I'm also ashamed Reddick won the RUPP AWARD. :curse: :biggrin:

·
The Bilson = Jayhawk Love
6,884 Posts
Ashley Judd should have won it. :lol

yeah how can a Pukie win a UK one?

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
KJay said:
Ashley Judd should have won it. :lol

yeah how can a Pukie win a UK one?
Wow. "Pukie." Brilliant.

If you must go the route of the immature play on words name calling, at least come up with something original.

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
The Truth said:
Wow. "Pukie." Brilliant.

Wow. "Pukie." Brilliant.

If you must go the route of the immature play on words name calling, at least come up with something original.
Dude, I'm sure you're used to it. Duke is one of the most hated sports programs in sports period, mainly helped because of the ESPN bias. You might as well just let this stuff fly, because calling Duke players or fans these kind of unoriginal names is going to be around for a LONG time.

·
Registered
94 Posts
HKF said:

How can you call that a joke? Redick played 8 40 minute games, averaged over 22 points per game, shot over 40% from the line and was the leader for a duke team that won the ACC tournament, split the series with both wake and nc its not his fault if his big men keep fouling out. He was obviously one of the best players in the country and has a strong chance of being POY next year

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
The Truth said:
Wow. "Pukie." Brilliant.

Duke is Puke, Wake is Fake, NC State is the team we hate, you can't get to heaven on a red canoe, because God's favorite color is CAROLINA BLUE! :nah:

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
Actually Shelden Williams won another National
player of the Year award.If you hate Duke now just wait
a little awhile...You're going to love the team they field next year.In the meantime the Carolina fans can go scout
the intramural league for a point guard.

·
Wooden the Wizard
13,621 Posts
Diable said:
Actually Shelden Williams won another National
player of the Year award.
:raised_ey

I think you're thinking of the National Definsive POY award. A little different, but still impressive ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
So, what you're saying is that dook had 2 national players of the year and only finished in 3rd place in the ACC. I guess coach K isn't that good after all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts