Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey-
I was at the game tonight- why didnt Eddie Robinson play? Is he hurt or what?? If someone could pelase fill me in....

·
Administrator 12/02--7/07
36,839 Posts
E-Rob DNP???

It might be...it could be...TRADE RUMOR..TRADE RUMOR...mumble, mumble, mumble

Actually, I have no idea why he didn't play. But we won.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
From what I heard, ERob is hurt. As is big mouth Scottie Quitten Pippen. Speaking of Pippen, isn't it ironic that the day after he shoots off his mouth and calls out his teammates about not giving 100%, he has the nerve to sit out. Pippen needs to shut up and lead by example. His whole career he's been a quitter. He used to get those phantom headaches every time the Bulls played the Knicks or Pistons. And remember the time he pulled himself out of the game, because Phil wanted Kukoc to take the last second shot? I do. I also remember him crying about the Bulls not renogiating his contract and then getting paid way more than he was worth to play for the Rockets. With the rockets he proved just one thing, that without Jordan he was nothing. Even with Barkley, Hakeem, and Drexler and a cast of others he managed run himself out of town. Lucky for Houston, there was Portland to take the trash. For the next several years, Pippen and Blazers couldn't make it to the Championship. Talent galore, but no leader. Now the Bulls have the over-rated coattail rider back and all he's dones is shoot off his mouth, sit out half of the season due to injuries, and prove that he's about three years too slow. Just shut up Pippen.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Originally posted by <b>MichaelOFAZ</b>!
From what I heard, ERob is hurt. As is big mouth Scottie Quitten Pippen. Speaking of Pippen, isn't it ironic that the day after he shoots off his mouth and calls out his teammates about not giving 100%, he has the nerve to sit out. Pippen needs to shut up and lead by example. His whole career he's been a quitter. He used to get those phantom headaches every time the Bulls played the Knicks or Pistons. And remember the time he pulled himself out of the game, because Phil wanted Kukoc to take the last second shot? I do. I also remember him crying about the Bulls not renogiating his contract and then getting paid way more than he was worth to play for the Rockets. With the rockets he proved just one thing, that without Jordan he was nothing. Even with Barkley, Hakeem, and Drexler and a cast of others he managed run himself out of town. Lucky for Houston, there was Portland to take the trash. For the next several years, Pippen and Blazers couldn't make it to the Championship. Talent galore, but no leader. Now the Bulls have the over-rated coattail rider back and all he's dones is shoot off his mouth, sit out half of the season due to injuries, and prove that he's about three years too slow. Just shut up Pippen.
Where the heck did this come from? Pippen is a Hall of Famer and is arguably the best defensive wing player this league has ever seen. He has his faults, yes, but he has earned the right to speak his mind.

Pippen was 10 minutes and a 15 point lead away from his 7th ring in 2000 with Portland. I for one would have loved to see Portland close out Los Angeles. Too bad.

As for eRob, I believe it was a strained groin that kept him out.

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
Classic ERob

http://www.suntimes.com/output/bulls/cst-spt-roman26.html

WALKING WOUNDED: Scottie Pippen sat out to rest his surgically repaired left knee, while Eddie Robinson missed his second consecutive game with a strained left groin.

Robinson said if he had been playing consistent minutes all season, he wouldn't be hurt. He said he was surprised to play 26 minutes on Jan. 21 in Atlanta after not playing the previous two games

----------------------

What???

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Re: Classic ERob

Originally posted by <b>Mikedc</b>!

Robinson said if he had been playing consistent minutes all season, he wouldn't be hurt. He said he was surprised to play 26 minutes on Jan. 21 in Atlanta after not playing the previous two games
ERobs fairy tails - I'd put him with the 40 bundits consistently.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts