Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE INSIDE INFORMATION TELLING ME DIKEMBE WILL BE A NET BY LATER TODAY OR MAYBE TOMMOROW-THE DEAL IS DONE-DIKEMBE IS A NET

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Caron_Butler</b>!
I HAVE INSIDE INFORMATION TELLING ME DIKEMBE WILL BE A NET BY LATER TODAY OR MAYBE TOMMOROW-THE DEAL IS DONE-DIKEMBE IS A NET
You GOTTA LOVE these 11-year-olds who come in here and claim to have "inside information" about absurd trades that not only never HAPPEN but are never even DISCUSSED! Don't you think?

FELLAS! Kiddies! It DOESN'T WORK! Nobody EVER FALLS FOR IT! Ever! Maybe there's some dumb $hit in your fifth grade class who occasionally falls for it--but WE'RE NOT GOING TO FALL FOR IT!

Do your homework!

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well don't believe me then--i'm 18 not 11--my mom works for Zo, Dikembe called to tell Zo and she passed the word-she just called to tell me about it-so i'm just telling you what i've heard

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Re: Re: Dikembe Mutombo To Be A Net Later Today

Originally posted by <b>robyg1974</b>!

You GOTTA LOVE these 11-year-olds who come in here and claim to have "inside information" about absurd trades that not only never HAPPEN but are never even DISCUSSED! Don't you think?

FELLAS! Kiddies! It DOESN'T WORK! Nobody EVER FALLS FOR IT! Ever! Maybe there's some dumb $hit in your fifth grade class who occasionally falls for it--but WE'RE NOT GOING TO FALL FOR IT!

Do your homework!
C'mon Mod, set a good example for the rest of us....

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Later today or tommorow when they announce the trade--i will say......"I TOLD YOU SO!"

·
Registered
316 Posts
Re: Re: Dikembe Mutombo To Be A Net Later Today

Originally posted by <b>robyg1974</b>!

Do your homework!
KC is right, don't you think since your a mod you could do a bit better than that??:no:

·
Registered
29 Posts
ok since you seem to know he is coming to the net what are the net giving for him give me the detales about the trade

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i dont know any details---but i promise to you that it is a real trade

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Yeah Right!!!!

Originally posted by <b>Caron_Butler</b>!
i dont know any details---but i promise to you that it is a real trade

Only way to confirm your information is by posting up any links , related to your story, so do that.......post up the links???
;) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
He's roght you all.
It's been reported at BasketBall Planet that tommorow Mutumbo and a re-signed Matt Harpring will be dealt to the Nets for Kenyon Martin and Keith Van Horn.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
thats stupid and heres why

the nets only had 2 fas on the roster and they signed tamar slay.. and i think they are keeping the other
the 76ers dont want mccalough they already had him and got rid of him.. plus i doubt the nets will pay dike all that money cuz they wanna save some to sign kidd..
and isnt dike like 42 years old.. not what the birth certificate says.. but really
they have collins to back up todd.. there is no room for dike.. let him play with ewing and olajuwon and the other washed up centers who need to retire

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i know i dont have a link for you--but my mom doesnt call me from Zo's everyday and tell me BS trades

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Dikembe Mutombo To Be A Net Later Today

Originally posted by <b>KC</b>!

C'mon Mod, set a good example for the rest of us....
Yeah, I know, I KNOW--but come ON! The dude is telling us that his inside scoop comes from his MOM who he says works for ALONZO MOURNING! Please!

And fellas--the Nets AIN'T gonna trade Kenyon Martin and Keith Van Horn for Dikembe Mutombo and Matt Harpring--that AIN'T gonna happen!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts