Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE INSIDE INFORMATION TELLING ME DIKEMBE WILL BE A NET BY LATER TODAY OR MAYBE TOMMOROW-THE DEAL IS DONE-DIKEMBE IS A NET

·
Yes, please.
16,648 Posts
Cmon man....

Dont we all have inside sources? My inside source tells me dont believe this shi cuz theres no link or proof...

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well don't believe me

my source is this-my mom works for Zo in Miami-Dikembe called Zo to tell him-my mom answered the phone and passed the word to him--after this she called me and told me and i am telling you--my mom in my opinion is a reliable source b/c she usually doesnt call me and tell me b.s. trades

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I posted this on the other thread in a different forum... but one possibility of it is Van Horn/MacColluch for Mutumbo.

Whether or not it's true or not I'm not sure... but it's something to talk about for now.

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
i live in jersey...we hear about all trade rumors involving the nets. have i heard about this one? nope.

i'm not saying that you're wrong, but i haven't heard anything.

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
Originally posted by <b>the_truth</b>!
And I have liked Van Horn!
to be honest, i have seen many nets fan sites where fans were saying that people are being over-critical of van horn. they said that he did so much for the nets, but then when he didn't "show up" for the finals, he got criticized for it.

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BizzyRipsta</b>!

to be honest, i have seen many nets fan sites where fans were saying that people are being over-critical of van horn. they said that he did so much for the nets, but then when he didn't "show up" for the finals, he got criticized for it.
Yeah ESPN called him the MCP, Most Criticized Player. But he did he some big time shots for the nets.

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
Originally posted by <b>the_truth</b>!
Yeah ESPN called him the MCP, Most Criticized Player. But he did he some big time shots for the nets.
sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, and i think the nets felt that getting rid of van horn was something that they "gotta do".

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I TOLD YA IT WAS TRUE HOURS AGO

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.