Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Volleyball Coach
24,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Mod Forum and the sub-forums are the primary form of communication between the mods and CMs & Admins. I would like each of you to make a habit of checking the forum at least once a day.

The main forum is used for reporting & discussing problem users, asking questions about users or procedures, mod nominations, policy discussion and several other eclectic things. The sub-forums exist for CM's to communicate with their mods without the "noise" of the main forum.

As representatives of the site, it is important that you stay informed of what is occuring because users expect that anyone in Pink or Red should be able to answer their questions. Also, mod nominations exist for everyone to provide their input. If their is someone that you don't believe would make a good mod, that is your chance to state your case.

You don't need to post in every thread or spend hours in the forum. Rather, take a few minutes each day to read what is going on so that you stay informed. Additionally, check your sub-forum(s) to see if your CM(s) have any new information for you.

Enough lecture, now for the discussion:

How often have you been checking the mod forum? How often do you look in the sub-forums? What do you think of the information you read in the mod forum?

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
How often have you been checking the mod forum?
Couple times every day.

How often do you look in the sub-forums?
In the atlantic sub-forum every day.

What do you think of the information you read in the mod forum?
Very comprehensive and informative.

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
cpawfan said:
5-7 times a day

AD forum, around twice a day.
NFL forum, around every other 2 days.

I think it's very informative. Here, I can find out what I need to do in certain situations, and what others have done/are doing in similar situations so the best decision can be made. Helps me grow as an AM.

·
Registered
8,650 Posts
1. Between 3-6 times a day
2. AD and Pinko Forum once or twice a day
3. It helps me be a mod a lot better, it is very informative.

·
Premium Member
3,456 Posts
1. About 2-3 times a day
2. Once usually sometimes twice a day
3. It helps a lot and keeps me informed about the rest of BBB.net

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
1. once a day, not that many problems on the baseball boards.
2. once a day.
3. Very good forum, some informative stuff in here that helps me on the Yankees board.

·
VAUDEVILLE VILLAIN
8,828 Posts
frequently throughout the day

pretty infrequently. i look to see if a new post was made before i check it out. very often new posts arent made.

good and helpful info

·
The Future is Here
3,563 Posts
1. Multiple times throughout the day.
2. About once every two days or so, not too many posts in the other sports forum.
3. Good info, really helps me out a lot considering I'm a newbie mod. Information really self explanatory easy to follow and remember.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts