Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am dissapointed in almost all of your celtic fans! Just becuase the team makes one move to get rid of Kenny and gets Vin B in return everyone now says that they won't make the finals. Well, if you have read some of the other posts of mine this trade could help or hurt and it is yet to be proven. For everyone who says the finals and a championship are out of reach ask yourself am I a true blue Celtic Fan?!(or am I a celtic fan becuase they had a good year) I think for everyone who endured the last few years of missed playoffs and so-so lottery picks you should be happy with any quality players we recieve. Vin B in the past in the East avg.20 and 10 and maybe this will spark the fire to make want to do it again becuase everyone doubts him. Last,to say where they will stop on their championship quest is like a slap in the face the east is wide open and no one else has improved significantly so why cant we win it all. For Vin B I hope he has an all star like season and takes us to the finals so all the critics will leave Vin alone and let him play.

Celtics will be #1 in the east and beat the kings in the Finals in 7!!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I'm not happy they made that trade, but I think they still have a chance of making the finals. But winning it, I'm not sure about. The west is far better than the east right now, and they would struggle to take it past 6 games. Unless a team other than the Kings or Lakers represented the west, which I'm not counting on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts