Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every call that goes agianst them is wrong according to every person in Assembly Hall. Someone please be watching this who can see what I am seeing, its outrageous!

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Ya know what.. I really dont care.. i havent been watching but I just turned to it.. At least one of these teams will have 2 losses at the end of the night and Wisconsin and Purdue/Indiana will have only 1 loss.. That's alright.. Only helps the other teams out as Wisconsin and Indiana are beatable just like any other BIG TEN team..

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If anyone was just watching the game they would of seen what I was talking about. If you didn't.....some fan just threw some substance on the floor. Real classy IU fans

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Originally posted by <b>MGoBlue4</b>!
I'm sorry I just can't stand the way IU fans act.
Yes well all fans are annoying.. We have to deal with it :laugh:

And what the heck are they throwing on the court? :confused:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by <b>HoosierDaddy</b>!
Seriously, you guys are so biased. Every teams fans are like that.
You know after I posted this I thought that might be the case, but then I payed more attention to other games and none were as bad as the IU game. Illinois has some of the most understanding fans I have heard. Not much booing at all.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well id rather be a fan into the game then not even be cheering at all.
I never said you couldn't cheer if you didn't complain. Illinois fans were louder then IU fans and they didn't boo 1/4 as much.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Seriously, you guys are so biased. Every teams fans are like that.
I've had season tickets for the Illini for a few years now and I have never seen anything thrown on the court.

·
Registered
551 Posts
theres always gonna be that one person who takes it too far, lets not blame ALLLLLL IU fans for 1's actions

1 - 12 of 12 Posts