Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Legend
12,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love is arguably the best power forward in the league, Pekovic is as good as any in the NBA on any given night, and Kirilenko is having a great season.

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
Memphis' is better. AK is playing amazingly well, and Pek is very nice, but all 3 of the Grizzlies can carry a team for stretches. Minny's may be better defensively, even with Love.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Memphis
Lakers- metta, gasol, Bynum
Knicks- Anthony, stoudemire, chandler

All better

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
I was hoping Wallace/Teletovic/Lopez would be on this list, but Mirza remains buried deep on the bench. I don't understand it.

Deng/Boozer/Noah is very close to AK/Love/Pek

Lebron/Bosh/pick a third guy off the roster is also quite formidable.

When the Jazz go big, Millsap/Favors/Big Al is also pretty scary.

·
Welcome to the Grindhouse!
19,803 Posts
Love is arguably the best power forward in the league, Pekovic is as good as any in the NBA on any given night, and Kirilenko is having a great season.

Memphis is better at each position.

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
Lakers, Grizzlies, Knicks and Heat are better. It doesn't even matter who you're counting as the Heat's 3rd player.

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
Not like I care about this argument, but hasn't Ron Artest been the Lakers best frontcourt player to this point in the season? Are we going by actual play or how good people are supposed to be?

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
Not like I care about this argument, but hasn't Ron Artest been the Lakers best frontcourt player to this point in the season? Are we going by actual play or how good people are supposed to be?
Kevin Love is shooting .358/.233/.689 this year and has made more than half of his FGA exactly once all year.

·
Werewolf Bar Mitzvah
18,794 Posts
Kevin Love is shooting .358/.233/.689 this year and has made more than half of his FGA exactly once all year.
Hey pal, this isn't a thread based on facts here. This is a speculative thread where we go with our guts.

That said, the bulls are better with deng, Noah and boozer. The Mavs are better with dirk, Marion and kaman. Clippers are better with Jordan, Griffin, and butler

Reactions: Dissonance

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
I don't know. Was odom better than Bynum and Kobe in the 2011 playoffs? Is harden better than Kobe?

You have a weird way of evaluating players, so I have a hard time answering that.

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
eh Jamel never rated anything except what other posters said. How does his opinion matter when he does not have the guts to express it?

·
KVBL Champion
7,108 Posts
Durant/Ibaka/Perkins or Collison is pretty good too.

·
Werewolf Bar Mitzvah
18,794 Posts
All that this thread has proven is that Phoenix had a terrible front court.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
eh Jamel never rated anything except what other posters said. How does his opinion matter when he does not have the guts to express it?
Jamel really does need to work on being more outspoken.

Odom was the Lakers 3rd best player in the 11 playoffs behind Bynum and Kobe.

Kobe is better than James Harden.

Both opinions I already expressed, but maybe you Diabled out of threads when I did.

Metta is playing real well and is the Lakers second most consistent player, but he is benefitting from open 3's and single coverage post up attempts and penetration. His d continues to be outstanding, but Dwight has been the best frontcourt player overall.

Chris Paul won't have as good of a career as Kobe!

Is that a start?

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
All that this thread has proven is that Phoenix had a terrible front court.
This is an excerpt from page 214 in my new book: "What Only Fans See"

·
Werewolf Bar Mitzvah
18,794 Posts

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
Is this to me or to OP?
To you. I just meant that no one was even mentioning Phoenix... so all you saw was the absence of Phoenix.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts