Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,107 Posts
I think the Nets should go for 50 wins because like NetIncome said we would be only the second Nets team in history to win 50 games, I say do it plus I wouldn't mind if the Nets finished with a better record than Cleveland just in case we meet in the ecf game one would be in NJ and not at quicken loans.

· Registered
3,107 Posts
Kidd Karma said:
Historically, the Nets have pulled back once most of the playoff goals are met, homecourt, for as long as possible...generally. 50 is just a number, it's nice, but not the goal as we've seen the past few years. I don't think we'll go balls to the walls to get the Cleveland HCourt, because the 2nd round is not guaranteed and thrashing your players the finals 2 games is not the way to start the playoffs. I think we'll see frank pull back the players starting with about 2-3 games left. We got homecourt in the first round.
I know all that but 50 wins do look nice though.

Once we get pass Miami and Cleveland the schedule seems fairly easy afterwards so 50 is highly possible.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.