Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Yes, RJ, our small forward, Krstic, our center, and Collins our power forward, are dreadful. Thorn should not only be fired, but drawn and quartered. Then his innards should be draped around the Continental Airlines Arena so that the blood-thirsty fans can celebrate the death of the demon.

Jesus, get a life.

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
Hmmmm... when you add RJ into the equation, I don't think so. But if you just consider PFs and Cs, we may very well be tops.... errrrr... I mean bottoms, I suppose. Its pretty obvious that we are a horribly unbalanced team. On nights when Krstic looks like a 2nd year player, our PFs and Cs give us pretty much nothing in terms of numerical production. And, while others may deny it, that ain't gonna cut it. And our record and general performance bare that out.

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
NetIncome said:
Yes, RJ, our small forward, Krstic, our center, and Collins our power forward, are dreadful. Thorn should not only be fired, but drawn and quartered. Then his innards should be draped around the Continental Airlines Arena so that the blood-thirsty fans can celebrate the death of the demon.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NetIncome said:

Jesus, get a life.
You got me. I meant power forwards and centers.

And we are not in the top ten in the East.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Netted- said:
Are we talking about physically or in statistical production?
I mean quality, as defined subjectively. However, if we looked at vertical leap I am sure we would be dead last in the NBA.

·
Banned
858 Posts
NetIncome said:

Jesus, get a life.
agree on collins

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
rundmc00 said:
You got me. I meant power forwards and centers.

And we are not in the top ten in the East.
Our power forward, who is a great defender, is hurt. Krstic is averaging 14 ppg. Find me another 22 year old traditional center averaging 14 ppg.

·
Premium Member
4,609 Posts
NetIncome said:
Our power forward, who is a great defender, is hurt. Krstic is averaging 14 ppg. Find me another 22 year old traditional center averaging 14 ppg.
Find me another power forward/center tandem that jumps a combined 3 inches off the ground. Throw in Cliff and MJax and they jump a whopping 5 inches!

·
Banned
858 Posts
GrandKenyon6 said:
Find me another power forward/center tandem that jumps a combined 3 inches off the ground. Throw in Cliff and MJax and they jump a whopping 5 inches!
lol , take krstic out that group cuz he is actually able to get layups and a couple dunks over his defenders, unlike collins...................... gets blocked by sg's

·
Premium Member
4,609 Posts
It matters more than plenty. It's abundantly clear how badly we need someone that can finish. We'd be scoring 10 more points per game if any of our bigs were able to jump more than 2 inches.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SeaNet said:
Watch us attempt to defend the hoop, or grab rebounds in traffic. It matters plenty.
Our big men have a hierarchy:

Twin gets blocked by SGs

Cliffy gets blocked by SFs

MJax gets blocked by PFs

Krstic gets blocked by Cs

Padgett never gets blocked because he only shoots three pointers.

We have to be the most blocked team in the league!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts