Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When are they going to be back? by April 15?

B Miller
B Jackson

S Swift

R Lewis

T Duncan

Juwan Howard

E Curry

C Webber

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
i feel duncan will be bak after the golden state gm not so sure though they say he could be back anywhere frm 3gms to 7gms

·
Registered
259 Posts
The Seattle Times reports that Rashard Lewis (foot) will not play until Friday at the earliest and may miss the remainder of the regular season. He has not played since March 27.

Chris Webber might return for the sixers game against the Bobcats on Wednesday.

J. Howard right knee is still hurt. He hasn't even started running yet, he's done for the regular season.

The Spurs are hoping that Duncan (Grade 2 ankle sprain) can travel with the team on their road trip beginning next Tuesday, the San Antonio Express-News reports.Spurs are hoping Duncan is back for the final five games of the year

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Marshall_42 said:
The Seattle Times reports that Rashard Lewis (foot) will not play until Friday at the earliest and may miss the remainder of the regular season. He has not played since March 27.
Yahoo fantasy alerts are so fun!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Peja Vu said:
...and Miller in the first round of the playoffs.
I read an article that painted Brad Miller as being back by the 2nd round (If Things progress at a normal pace).

I read it to mean that he was "OUT" for the 1st round ( at least in relation to "signifigant" minutes ).

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Stromile Swift was put on the IL with an irregular heartbeat is it very serious??

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Ballscientist said:
When are they going to be back? by April 15?
I add another one:

Antawn Jamison, when will he be back?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts