Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time the owners, President, Coach or GM of my team makes a comments in articles I have serious doubts about the mind set of them all.

The owners refuse to take responsibilty for their mistakes and continue to blame everyone under the sun for the situation at hand.
It seem's like things are looking bright but I want to cringe everytime I have to listen to one of the above blatantly lie every single time they open their mouths.

The President of the team has a glorious history with the team from over 20 years ago and in my opinion that clouds everyone judgement of the stupidty
of him today. I seriously wish the man would retire.

The coach thinks he is Rick Pitino and stands on the sidlines yelling like he is having a temper tantrum and he continues to make comments about things he wasn't even around for like he knows something about the situation.

The GM I won't even discuss because he is the one who started all the lying that everyone else is now apart of and shall we say flaming the fire.

The organization in the past never acted like this. They new what the word Pride meant.

What are your opinions of your owners, coaches etc...

I really would love to hear your opinions.

·
Banned
40 Posts
You must be talking about the Celtics because I agree with every word you said.

I cannot stand the ownership group headed by Wyclyff Grousbeck. The coach is an idiot and he is the biggest reason the Celtics underachieved before Walker was traded back (when he never should have been traded away in the first place.) In fact Walker has done more coaching then Doc has.

IMO but there are way to many former Celtics involved in this organization. Red Auberach is no genious anymore. I wonder where Joe Forte is these days.
I am disgusted and I can't wait for baseball season to start.

Don't even get me started on Danny Ainge. Maybe others can forget the before trade team but I won't. It is pretty obvious Ainge never wanted Walker back and now he and Doc are doing what they can to make sure he doesn't want to stay here.

urgggg

·
Registered
354 Posts
Steals4 said:
You must be talking about the Celtics because I agree with every word you said.

I cannot stand the ownership group headed by Wyclyff Grousbeck. The coach is an idiot and he is the biggest reason the Celtics underachieved before Walker was traded back (when he never should have been traded away in the first place.) In fact Walker has done more coaching then Doc has.

IMO but there are way to many former Celtics involved in this organization. Red Auberach is no genious anymore. I wonder where Joe Forte is these days.
I am disgusted and I can't wait for baseball season to start.

Don't even get me started on Danny Ainge. Maybe others can forget the before trade team but I won't. It is pretty obvious Ainge never wanted Walker back and now he and Doc are doing what they can to make sure he doesn't want to stay here.

urgggg

aing is a fool that has'nt got a clue what his doing. its a shame that such a storied franchise like the celtics put up with what his doing to the team.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts